Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

98 Custom Cyclone feed issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
paintballbrotp

paintballbrotp

98 Custom Cyclone feed issues Empty
PostSubject: 98 Custom Cyclone feed issues   98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:55 pm

I recently bought a cyclone feed system for my 98 custom.... along with an aluminum power tube...........I tried playing with it for the first time a couple days ago and the gun would burp and it wouldn't feed the balls?? plz help?? confused
Back to top Go down
JMac

PostSubject: Re: 98 Custom Cyclone feed issues   98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:20 am

Bring it to the field next walk-on, I'm sure someone will be able to fix it...kind of hard to tell from the description...could be a few things...
Back to top Go down
Moving Target

Moving Target

PostSubject: Re: 98 Custom Cyclone feed issues   98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:43 am

it sounds like the cyclone simply isn't getting enough air to cycle, a rather common problem with 98 cyclone feeds
Back to top Go down
paintballbrotp

paintballbrotp

PostSubject: Re: 98 Custom Cyclone feed issues   98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Thats what i was thinking.....i didn't know if turning the velocity up would help it any......or mabe getting an upgrade kit for it from Techt or lapco maybe?
Back to top Go down
JMac

PostSubject: Re: 98 Custom Cyclone feed issues   98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:56 am

TechT and Lapco are good kits, and I have used them on past A5's, should not be something you need to get the cyclone working correctly though. Are all your fittings on your 98 new, are the small hoses to the fittings in good shape? Have you had the cyclone apart at all, sometimes the o-ring on the actuator shaft gets put back on backwards... Check that your fittings on the aluminum housing are snug as well...if you are shooting at field velocity, the cyclone should work properly, do you know what fps you are shooting? If your velocity is too high it can cause issues...many little things to check.
Back to top Go down
maineiacpballer

PostSubject: Re: 98 Custom Cyclone feed issues   98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:01 pm

I remember something about the banjo fitting on the side that connects the air to the cyclone itself needing to be set just right and not be too tight on the body itself. It has been awhile for me with the old cyclone...but thought I would give it a go.
Back to top Go down
paintballbrotp

paintballbrotp

PostSubject: Re: 98 Custom Cyclone feed issues   98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:58 am

maineiacpballer wrote:
I remember something about the banjo fitting on the side that connects the air to the cyclone itself needing to be set just right and not be too tight on the body itself. It has been awhile for me with the old cyclone...but thought I would give it a go.

That makes sense now because I had taken it off completely and when I put it back on it was working better, and ya its been a while for me with mechanical markers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 98 Custom Cyclone feed issues   98 Custom Cyclone feed issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

98 Custom Cyclone feed issues
Page 1 of 1