Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
End of Summer Clear out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
End of Summer Clear out I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
End of Summer Clear out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
End of Summer Clear out I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
End of Summer Clear out I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
End of Summer Clear out I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
End of Summer Clear out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
End of Summer Clear out I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
End of Summer Clear out I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

End of Summer Clear out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flounder

flounder

End of Summer Clear out Empty
PostSubject: End of Summer Clear out   End of Summer Clear out I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:44 pm

going to AG next weekend and will probably end up getting new gear. so here you are, my gear sale.

Most prices are obo

End of Summer Clear out All_ge10

Empire React Pants
One small hole in the "flex-point" mesh on the knee, other than that, great shape. Swab pockets on both sides, and decent knee padding. Screen printing on lower legs is fadded. $25 Sold to Jelly pending payment
End of Summer Clear out Pants_10

Viewloader Revolution (Revy)
The most agg loader on the market. Was painted black, looks very good actually. $15 pending to Tim

Phantom 45* Grip
Red acidwash, love marks around the ASA holes. $30

14" CCM Barrel
Gloss black, .690 bore sizer, autococker threaded, never been threaded on a gun, I used my deadly wind from the start. Also shoots laser beams because it's CCM (pewpew) $40

CQB Cocker Barrel
6" autococker threaded with a apex 1 tip. Apex has been shaved to fit the barrel. The apex doesn't twist, but it does as you unscrew the barrel Laughing $20

Ninja Aluminum Tank (48/3)
5/11 born date, good till 5/16. Great condition, used a handful of times. Will throw in some extra tank o-rings. $25

Awesome Dump Pouch
Wool-lined canteen pouch perfect for carrying spent 12 grams and empty magazines. easy-open buckle keeps it closed. Comes with a belt. $15

5" Phantom Rail
Good for attaching a ghost ring, scope, or other such weaver mounted things. Missing 1 screw, might be able to locate it. $5

Random Bags
I have the colors shown, I wouldn't quite call them mask bags because they are a canvas material, but they are great for throwing your painted, smurf blue clothes into (as opposed to in your gearbag or car!) Laughing $3 each

Valken Headwrap
Slightly padded headwrap with mesh. Velcros behind the head instead of ties. Velcro is good. The graphic is starting to wear slightly. And yes, I've gotten bounces off this before. $10
End of Summer Clear out Headwr10

Cash Money Pack
its a 3+4 pack. has some staining from average use, i never liked the bleach white look anyways Very Happy all the velcro is great, it has a double velcro front so the pack stays in place. I might keep it if i decide against a new pack. $30

Last edited by flounder on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
flounder

flounder

PostSubject: Re: End of Summer Clear out   End of Summer Clear out I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:36 pm

someone buy the pretty pod pack..
Back to top Go down
BrYcE,?!?!??

PostSubject: Re: End of Summer Clear out   End of Summer Clear out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:44 pm

pack for 25
Back to top Go down
flounder

flounder

PostSubject: Re: End of Summer Clear out   End of Summer Clear out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:25 pm

You can't make the extra 5 bucks? :p and I won't be able to sell some of this until after AG Sunday (including the podpack), just an FYI. I don't exactly wanna go running around naked :p but feel free to call dibs if you want something
Back to top Go down
BrYcE,?!?!??

PostSubject: Re: End of Summer Clear out   End of Summer Clear out I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:40 pm

well let me now when ur getting rid of the pack, if i dont have one already ill take it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Summer Clear out   End of Summer Clear out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of Summer Clear out
Page 1 of 1