Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who

Go down 
+2
Lushin
BoneDaddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who Empty
PostSubject: Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who   Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:05 am

So we all Know CREEP SHOW  Twisted Evil is the biggest baddest game in the state.  So let's get the colors out, banners up, markers polishes, masks cleaned, costumes out for a Blow Out affraidcheers:PP:Game to close out 2013.

As the great Bluto said "when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, who's with me?, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

who is coming, and who is challenging who to put up or shut up.  I know we have folks in the mid-coast and in the Bangor area  hope we see some of you.  

I'm sure NH will be represented right Grimace confused

Looking forward to sharing paint with my old friends and wearing some from others.  I hope this find you all well, see youthe 26th.

Bonedaddy farao "old guy"
[/size]

Last edited by BoneDaddy on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lushin

Lushin

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who   Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:34 am

Well I do plan to make this one. I've trying to "train" for this. I've been walking around my house wearing my paintball vest. That is if there is a place for me at this game.
Back to top Go down
jaguardoc504

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who   Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:51 am

Im gonna try to be there, Have been working on a great costume this year......affraid 
Back to top Go down
xXBishopXx

xXBishopXx

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who   Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Lushin wrote:
Well I do plan to make this one. I've trying to "train" for this. I've been walking around my house wearing my paintball vest. That is if there is a place for me at this game.

Someone just happens to be walking by and glances in the window=CREEPY .!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lushin

Lushin

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who   Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:01 am

Oh I walk acrossed the street wearing it. I try to walk like 500 yards a day with it on.
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who   Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:43 am

Good game guys!
Back to top Go down
Lushin

Lushin

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who   Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Hey did anyone happen to find an Exalt universal Speed feed at the game? It would have been on the trail to the field, the walking path not the four wheeler path, or the path out towards the church. I was OD green and gray. It fell off my custom hopper.
Back to top Go down
Ref

Ref

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who   Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:21 pm

We have it at the shop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.field51.com
Lushin

Lushin

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who   Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Could you throw it in an envelope and mail it to me?
Back to top Go down
Ref

Ref

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who   Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Lushin wrote:
Sure shoot me a PM with the address.
Back to top Go down
Ref

Ref

PostSubject: Part   Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Ref wrote:
Lushin wrote:
Sure shoot me a PM with the address.

Did you get it??
Back to top Go down
Lushin

Lushin

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who   Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Yes I did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who   Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
Page 1 of 1