Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

who knows about this gun and do you think its nice?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trum_15

Trum_15

who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? Empty
PostSubject: who knows about this gun and do you think its nice?   who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:27 pm

its a 68 auto mag this is as seen it works has the two dye barels as seen and could use a oring rebild but doesent seem to hard, if his other deal dosent go though by friday its mine so heres a pic;

who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? Dsc01336gwho knows about this gun and do you think its nice? W640
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: who knows about this gun and do you think its nice?   who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Shawn of Field 51 uses Automags all the time. He's our local Automag expert. American made, simple blow forward. Lots of aftermarket and company support. Valves are pricey, but once its going good its going good for a long time. The guts of the valve are a complex maze of miniature parts but once you figure it out all automags are similar in lay out. I was using one of Shawn's Mags last 3 flag games last time I was at F51. Flawless operation. Those older ones aren't the best performing markers, but a wicked nice mechanical you dont have worry much about.
Back to top Go down
Looper

Looper

PostSubject: Re: who knows about this gun and do you think its nice?   who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:19 am

O-rings are an easy fix and that would be a good platform to upgrade from, most of all Automag parts are interchangeable. Mind if I ask what the asking price is... it shouldn't be much over $100. You will want some sort of a force feed hopper because unless it has a level 10 bolt it will shred paint with gravity feed.

I have all the o-rings you would need to get it working and would have no problems helping you out and rebuild it.

Stay away from the RT, the valve, rail and trigger frame are only usable on that type of maker. It's a better valve than the Classic Automag but harder to upgrade the parts one at a time. They are easy to identify because the SS body almost completely covers the valve in the back.
who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? RTvm

I know this will look bad but with some explanation it's not that bad.
who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? Automag1
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

PostSubject: mag   who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:22 pm

i was going to trade my halo for this but changed my mind. if you get it you should let me shoot it

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who knows about this gun and do you think its nice?   who knows about this gun and do you think its nice? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who knows about this gun and do you think its nice?
Page 1 of 1