Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

wtb agd 6 pak

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trum_15

Trum_15

wtb agd 6 pak Empty
PostSubject: wtb agd 6 pak   wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:07 am

i want it show me a pic if i like the condition i'll buy it!!
Back to top Go down
grimace

wtb agd 6 pak Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtb agd 6 pak   wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:30 am

If it's in any kind of decent shape expect to pay a lot for it. Your best bet will be a WTB on mcarterbrown.com or automags.org

6 packs are cool, but kinda pointless.
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

wtb agd 6 pak Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtb agd 6 pak   wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:29 pm

yea but its an easyer way of changing 12ies so....
Back to top Go down
1shothero

wtb agd 6 pak Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtb agd 6 pak   wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:56 pm

This is going to sounds mean but i cant take it anymore danny

Your a pump rookie dont go investing all this money into 6 packs and crap like that i bet you here and now i could change a twelve gram from a stock bucket charger fatser then you could do on your 6 pack with your little lever most experienced pump played can do it in about roughly 2.9 seconds or less you went and spent the money on stock class i respect that but at the same time your not to bright its your first pump your shouldve went with open class or atleast constant air the sport has changed allot for pumps and im glad to see another one at the field but dam dont invest money into something when you can get just as good with a stock 12 gram charger and never say it changes twevlies faster agian in ur life cause i know people that can use any type of twelvie charger and whip my ass and your ass at changing them

take it from someone who has been in the sport 9 in a half years and has been playing pump for all those years

-Sincerly and not trying to be mean
JOSH
Back to top Go down
grimace

wtb agd 6 pak Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtb agd 6 pak   wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Josh is kinda rude but kinda I agree him, a little. The 6 pack will be faster than any other bucket or dropout lever changer, but the difference is not worth the money. And most if not all people would consider it modified stock class anyway nowadays. It's more of a relic of a time when constant air wasn't allowed in tournaments. Your money would be much better spent on a Ninja 13ci HPA tank. That and Norm will kill you for ejecting 12ies all over the place. Smile
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

wtb agd 6 pak Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtb agd 6 pak   wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:45 pm

no its alright i didnt quite think of it that way
Back to top Go down
maineiacpballer

wtb agd 6 pak Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtb agd 6 pak   wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:33 pm

I am not a pump player but definitely a AGD enthusiast. The AGD 6 pak you will find is more of a collectors item for those hard core agd guys, that is why they are so expensive to begin with. I wont knock anything, but just wanted to throw my opinion on the 6 pak.
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

wtb agd 6 pak Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtb agd 6 pak   wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:00 pm

yea thats kinda what i want it for since theres only like, what 600 made? or something
Back to top Go down
grimace

wtb agd 6 pak Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtb agd 6 pak   wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:33 am

According to this guy a couple thousand were made.

Which sounds about right. As far as working ones in circulation it's probably much less than that. The design is really clever but not made of the most durable parts, so many of them probably broke. Others are wall hangers in someone's collection. Most of the threads I've seen in the past involve someone finding one but having to restore it.

That kind of tinkering is common when dealing with vintage paintball gear. Either the stuff has been used and worn out or sat in a garage and has dry rot seals, rusty parts, beat springs, etc. Part of the fun is finding a neat piece of paintball history especially for a low price and then taking the time to restore it to it's former glory. Would I ever dissuade someone from doing so? No, because it's a great hobby, but you have to be aware of what you're getting into. The stuff is old and sometimes it can't be saved. If you can't fix it you have to wait for parts to turn up in BST or have something custom made.

If I found a killer deal on a 6 pak I'd buy one, but I wouldn't expect it to work like a new piece of equipment and i'd probably only use it for shooting in the backyard not an actual game. Go do a search on the two sites I mentioned.

If you want something fast for 12ies and don't mind tinkering look into a phantom dropout valve and a pt xtreme lever. I'm pretty sure you can mate those together with a little work.

EDIT: PT Xtreme levers:
http://www.airsoldier.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AOS&Product_Code=LEVER-CARTRIDGE&Category_Code=
http://www.iisports.com/product.asp?s=iispaintball&pf_id=XP9901A&dept_id=4602

Last edited by grimace on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added links)
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

wtb agd 6 pak Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtb agd 6 pak   wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:41 pm

it not worth it dude
you'd be better off saving money and buying a 9oz tank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wtb agd 6 pak Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtb agd 6 pak   wtb agd 6 pak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wtb agd 6 pak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: For Sale - Wanted :: For Sale-
Jump to: