Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ahh. i need some help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
devon

devon

ahh. i need some help Empty
PostSubject: ahh. i need some help   ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:15 am

ok, so i bought a 2k3 worr framed cocker but the money order got lost in the mail so i told the guy i would get a refund and resend it today but while looking around on mcb i saw an slg that i want more for about the same price. see where im going with this? my question is, do you think the guy with the cocker would think im an ass if i backed out of a deal this late? he only has it marked as pending so he would easily bump the thread again and sell it to someone else.

i just dont want to be trapped in a deal i dont really want to go through with anymore, you know?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks guys
-Devon
No
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: ahh. i need some help   ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:42 am

He's probably going to think you are an ass. If you have agreed to purchase the gun and he has it marked pending that means other people have potentially passed that would have already bought his gun. Best policy is to be honest and let him know that you are having second thoughts but are willing to honor the commitment if he doesn't agree to call it off.
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

PostSubject: Re: ahh. i need some help   ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:46 am

i know...
i was the first one to show interest in it so im not sure if anyone else wanted it

i just dont want to go through with a deal im not sure about and i feel bad
Back to top Go down
maineiacpballer

PostSubject: Re: ahh. i need some help   ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:51 am

Money is money, and if you have earned it, worked for it and are spending it you should be able to get what you want.

With that said, I agree with grimace. Be honest with him, let him know that you are second guessing yourself for committing to this purchase and see where he stands. Be straight up with him, tell him what is going on and all that.

Worst thing that will happen is you will get it and then have to re-sell it.
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

PostSubject: Re: ahh. i need some help   ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:05 pm

i understand.
im not getting it because the money order got lost in the mail and this has given me time to think about it and im getting second thoughts

i just sent him a message saying im going to have to back out of the deal due to having second thoughts about it and if he felt like he needed to leave bad feedback, i would understand.
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: ahh. i need some help   ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:14 pm

i'm not going to lie to you, the slgs have a lot of problems and i end up hating mine! (thats why i traded it for a phantom!)
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

PostSubject: Re: ahh. i need some help   ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:59 pm

yeah, im still looking around
i just want something small, light, and fairly cheap

but i cant get what i wanted anyway, F**king usps cant refund money orders until its been a month after they are bought.

i guess i'll just wait and see what i can find in october
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ahh. i need some help   ahh. i need some help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ahh. i need some help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Field News :: General-
Jump to: