Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death

Go down 
+6
woodviper
Chevywithahemi88
grimace
chris n
Trum_15
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death Empty
PostSubject: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:32 am

Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death TherebirthofdeathFinal-2

The show has again un-earthed it's self to roam with the living.

The Creep Show II – Rules and Stuff You Should Know (Draft-1)
Normal Field Safety Rules Apply

Zombies
Only headshots will kill them (unless you find the Zombie killing kit)

The Zombie Killing kit shoots a government top-secret experimental molecule solvent, known to turn Zombies into a puddle of goo (the color is RED). The person that finds said kit, is the only one that can use it (until it is reset into play by the evil powers of the field staff) This person must use the supplied equipment (their own marker does not count). They must use the protective gear provided (Solvent proof jacket and shielding), with out it, you to will be a puddle of goo. (Note – Zombies can’t touch the kit)

The Zombies have a bad habit of losing body parts from rotting. Collecting these parts will gain your team points. Be warned, the Zombies are a bit possessive about their body parts as they lose points as you gain points.

Vampires

Only head and torso shots will kill them (unless you find the garlic)

Vampires must protect the First One (The elder Vampire who was killed during the dark ages. They have found a way to bring him back and the time is near.) If the hart of the First One is removed to a safe location (another’s fort) the all-powerful one will not walk the earth again. (Unless the Vampires recapture the hart)

Vampire Kit – Non-transferable (the one that starts to use it can’t hand it off). The kit contains a Cross that protects the wearer (some what – only a head shot will kill you), and only has this power as long as you’re using the special Garlic fill ammo (Paint color White). The Vampire team can’t touch the kit.

Van Helsing / Human Team

All hits (not the marker) kill the Humans

Special Rules

It’s a known fact that werewolves love Scooby Snacks – For every Scooby Snack you’ll have a friend for 5 minutes, but limited to 15 minutes total (they’re watching their figure).

A werewolf can only die if hit in the torso( arm – leg – headshots do nothing). They can’t be killed or shot at while in the cave – but may shoot at anyone. When killed they return to their cave lair to be reborn the evil scourge they are. (Spaceship is their Lair)

Ghouls can never be killed. It is said that they pry on the weak and feeble. (I wouldn’t stay one place very long)

Team Captains are the only ones able to collect points for their missions to obtain the marks of bravery. (Toe Tags will be tied to their markers and they will need to find the colored Sharpie markers hanging on string placed around the field, for every color they collect they receive points at the end of the day)

Responds – There will be a re-spawn every 20 minutes (top of the hour – 20 after and 40 after) If you’re not ready at this time you must wait until the next respond window. – If you have five or more members of your team in the setup, you may all respond at the same time (not 2, 3, or 4, - five or more must respond together) When re-spawning you must keep you marker plugged and in the air as you travel back to your base. Should your base have been taken over – please respond at the nearest tape line out of site of your base.

All bones, body parts, vampire harts and the like must be stored ASAP at the takers fort within the bucket provided. Failure to do so will cost your team points.
Points tallied at random times

Raiding of other teams stash piles is allowed – But limited to one item per player.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://field51.forumotion.com
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:59 pm

how do you get on a team?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:15 am

Trum_15 wrote:
how do you get on a team?

Your best bet is to show up early
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:20 am

pretty scary flyer! Ooooo, BLOOD!
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Sorry, i won't be able to make it out, i got work No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Rules for the game   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:53 pm

I have posted the rules to the Creep Show III on the main web site.
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:20 pm

Those are some awesomely crazy rules.
Back to top Go down
Chevywithahemi88

Chevywithahemi88

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:28 pm

To pass the time until Saturday...

Endless Zombie Rampage
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:01 am

Chevywithahemi88 wrote:
To pass the time until Saturday...

Endless Zombie Rampage

Awesome find.... (kiss them Zombies good by, but watch your back Vamps out there as well.....)
Back to top Go down
woodviper

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:08 am

picking on us poor zombies I'll remember that Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sniper71

Sniper71

PostSubject: Anybody near or going by farmington on there way to creepshow III ?????   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:57 am

sorry i know i put this in 2 places on here...but just hoping someone sees it who is going by or near... i can give u some $$$ for gas treat for lunch...whatever to help u help me..lol...that sounds greedy..but no really...id like to just really go ......let me know....thanx jim
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:02 am

A few Pics from the Creep Show III

Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death Field51CreepShow01

Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death Field51CreepShow02

Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death Field51CreepShow03

Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death Field51CreepShow04

Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death Field51CreepShow05

Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death Field51CreepShow06

Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death Field51CreepShow07

Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death Field51CreepShow08

I'll post more one the web site's photo section once I get the photo/video from Conner.........
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:15 am

Video should be interesting.
Conner got the "Chris Just got done running all over the place, what do you have to say" video. Very Happy "pant pant pant breathe pant pant"
That one might need to be edited. I kept peeking at the Werewolf who had a bead on me the whole time.
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:31 am

I should get that serape material sewn up into a jersey. Also need to start making bounce caps of of straw. Laughing

Can't wait to see the video.
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:25 pm

sounds like it went will. can't wait to see the pics and video!!
Back to top Go down
JMac

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:57 pm

Thanks to all that played nice with the Vampires, and to all that didn't as well affraid I personally had a great time! Nice shots out there Ethan, ha ha ha, what a day... And a shout out to all the Ref.s, great job! Can't wait 'til next year!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:23 pm

feralpaddler wrote:
Thanks to all that played nice with the Vampires, and to all that didn't as well affraid I personally had a great time! Nice shots out there Ethan, ha ha ha, what a day... And a shout out to all the Ref.s, great job! Can't wait 'til next year!

Next year?? The X-mas game is coming soon, think Halloween with snowballs santa affraid Twisted Evil clown
Back to top Go down
JMac

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Oh my bad, I meant next year's Creep Show IV!
Snowballs! Sweeet....
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:42 pm

Do you know when the pics are going to be up? I want to see what i missed No BUT i will be at the Xmas season wrap up!
Back to top Go down
Dhregin

Dhregin

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:08 am

Yeah, I've been wondering when we'll see the rest of the pictures and the video. It's been almost a month since the game. Razz
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:58 pm

The lack of pics is killing my OCD! lol bounce Laughing
At least I got one of me already.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:46 pm

OK got tired of waiting for the videos from Conner......

So the web site has what I have to post.......................... See ya at the X-mas wrap up.... all new and improved for 2009!!!!!
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:58 pm

are the videos going to be up?
i'd love to see them. If not thats fine. im just asking Cool
-Devon
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:37 pm

I just saw Conner tonight - He is getting them to me, soon........ right Conner?? Smile
Back to top Go down
Dhregin

Dhregin

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:24 pm

thats good news to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death   Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creep Show III - The Rebirth of Death
Page 1 of 1