Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RTR Gargoyle raffle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
grimace

RTR Gargoyle raffle Empty
PostSubject: RTR Gargoyle raffle   RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:26 pm

Thought some of you guys might be interested in the RTR Gargoyle raffle over on MCB. These are like a phantom but tricked out to the max. I've seen one in person and it's easily the best stock class nelson style gun out there.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/98048-2009-rtr-gargoyle-giveaway-has-begun.html

Only 250 entries total for the raffle, every entry gets you a double sided RTR barrel bag (if you bust a ball on one side just switch to the other), winner gets a Gargoyle.

RTR Gargoyle raffle GargoyleGiveaway
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: RTR Gargoyle raffle   RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:18 pm

Your pitcher doesn't work and I like your stock class gun better (the sterling i think!)
Back to top Go down
Chevywithahemi88

Chevywithahemi88

PostSubject: Re: RTR Gargoyle raffle   RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Trum_15 wrote:
Your pitcher doesn't work and I like your stock class gun better (the sterling i think!)

Is that the one that has the KFC butter-knife trigger guard? That thing was sweet, lol
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: RTR Gargoyle raffle   RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Yes my Sterling is sweet but it's a 1 of 5 Bunker Boyz conversion, good luck finding one. I'm taking mine to the grave. Plus there's always room for more cool pumps. Wink

I guess the site doesn't allow hotlinking the image. Oh well.

The KFC knife gun is my Desert Fox. If it was possible to convert it to pump I would.
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

PostSubject: Re: RTR Gargoyle raffle   RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Gargoyle looks nice, the "picture" is great. alien go to MCB link Grimace posted an click on remember the ronin and you should have no problem with viewing and getting rules for raffle. if my sorry slow computer got there I'm sure yours can too. Hey grimace we had great weather and a turn out to match, we missed you.

ok now is almost time to start thinking seriously about turkey!! pig or ham, rendeer venison maybe, hope all are awel and have a great holiday season, seems retail has jump started to Xmas santa rendeer lol!

till we trade paint again RTSpyder & Mud_Weasle wish yall the best.
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: RTR Gargoyle raffle   RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Yes, click on the link to see. Sooner the list fills up the sooner I can win a Garg to go with the barrel bag. tongue

Missed me? I thought some of those long balls might have lobbed in from the north. Laughing

I want some turkey!!
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: RTR Gargoyle raffle   RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Jack "Splatttttt" won the garg. Luck sob. At least it didn't go to a Canadian this time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTR Gargoyle raffle   RTR Gargoyle raffle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RTR Gargoyle raffle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Field News :: General-
Jump to: