Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
Who are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
Who are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
Who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
Who are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Who are you?

Go down 
+15
CoryE
Looper
chris n
devon
JMac
maineiacpballer
sketchy
Chevywithahemi88
autoe22
sully
BoneDaddy
Igg
A
1shothero
Myque Ace
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Myque Ace

Myque Ace

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:53 am

Provided I've never been to the field, but I figure this is as good a place as any...

Who are you? What's your paintball story? Where do you live?

Name's Mike. I first played paintball as a family outing up at Flying Dutchman in the late 90's. Then at college I played with the university's paintball club (UMF) 2001-2003ish. After that I bought my first marker but never got a chance to use it.
My brother "borrowed" it for like 5 years (a side move to Vermont and NYC and now back home to Maine). I finally got it back a couple months ago. I'm looking forward to taking it apart, cleaning it well and getting it back in shape. Not to mention, I've been jonesing to swap some paint. I'm currently living in New Gloucester (up in the corner between Raymond/Poland) so some carpooling might not be a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
1shothero

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:17 pm

My names josh im from southportland maine. I started playing paintball about 8 years ago im a pump player i refuse to use semi auto markers. I played speedball for about 3 years with my pump and soon found no joy in a 30 second game. so i switched to woodsball and never ever want to leave it im still currently playing every weekend field 51 is open and am now a ref there Smile

-josh the shirtless spartan
Back to top Go down
A

A

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:27 pm

My name is Alex and I'm from Naples. I started about 3 years ago with my trusty steed, the Tippmann 98. I originally played some speedball in Fryeburg, but the field closed down shortly afterwords. My brother then spotted the sign/truck for Field 51. We decided to give it a try and have been playing there since.
Back to top Go down
Igg

Igg

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:04 pm

My name's Ian and I'm from Cumberland Maine. The first time I played paintball was at Bennett's in Gorham for a friend's birthday party, and I knew then that it was something I wanted to stick with. I've spent the past two years putting together my arsenal of paintball equipment, which consists of an ever changing assortment of marker parts and apparel. I started with rental 98 customs and CO2, moved on to my own 98, and am now sporting my own A5 which I love to death. I recently made the switch to a remote HPA system (thanks Norm), and I'm never going back.
Tech talk aside, paintball is easily the most fun sport I've ever been a part of. So enjoyable in fact that I joined Team 110 this past year. They are a decorated woodsball team that participates in the NPPL, and they are the team that introduced me to Field 51. The first day I played there was the best woodsball experience I've ever had, and was made even better by the teamwork I was a part of throughout. The people were great, the play was fun, and the staff had their stuff together from start to finish. I've since made Field 51 my field of choice for all things paintball, and am well on my way to becoming a regular.
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:00 pm

I'm Scott the older taller kid "47" farao while my son Ethan is 14. bounce We've played 2 1/2 yrs mostly woodsball at home with the local MS & HS kids. We discovered FIELD 51 last year and took part in the Creep Show II, XMAS 08, Smuck09, etc and consider ourselves regular loyalists. Ethan is wise beyond his yrs having played along side some 110 Folks, Field51'ers and some other local notables. I am happy to support and attempt youthful runs, but rely on old guy cunning and treachery to advance my teams cause. Our arsenal is a pair 07 Spyder Sonix, my ole classic 05 Xtra, and crossbranded Tippmann 98 w/flatline, and A5 with barrel upgrade, and an Autococker. we live in Yarmouth.
Back to top Go down
sully

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:58 pm

I'm chris friends call me Sully.

I'm a big guy haha... Damn 110ers(i think) always shooting me in the ear.

Been playing paintball for 4 years now( blame that on Seth)

I currently have a NXt Shocker. And a 98 Custom ACT, with Apex.

I havnt had a chance to play paintball tis season it sucks.
Back to top Go down
autoe22

autoe22

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:54 pm

I'm Seth
I'm 21 I have been Playing paintball for 7 Years.
Love every minute of it.
I started I was big into speedball but recently have switched gears and gone in the Woodsball Direction.
Haven't Played anywhere but Field51 Since the very first time I played on these Fields.
My Current gun is a Pump Autococker and a Orange Shocker SFT.
I live in Westbrook no more then 5 minutes away.
Sorry Sully didnt mean to get you hooked on Paintball
Laughing
Back to top Go down
sully

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:15 pm

autoe22 wrote:
I'm Seth
I'm 21 I have been Playing paintball for 7 Years.
Love every minute of it.
I started I was big into speedball but recently have switched gears and gone in the Woodsball Direction.
Haven't Played anywhere but Field51 Since the very first time I played on these Fields.
My Current gun is a Pump Autococker and a Orange Shocker SFT.
I live in Westbrook no more then 5 minutes away.
Sorry Sully didnt mean to get you hooked on Paintball
Laughing

Hah its ok man, i have to sayy thank you tho.
Back to top Go down
Chevywithahemi88

Chevywithahemi88

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:07 pm

Im Derek (The younger one)---There's 2 Dereks at F51

I was depressed when Rogue closed. I saw the end of my paintball days coming since I absolutely hate speedball.
Then my dad spotted the truck/sign out by the road when F51 was opening!
I've been coming here ever since!

I spend all week just waiting for saturday! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I like racing, paintball, muscle cars, and tech stuff.

Nice to meet y'all!
Back to top Go down
sketchy

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:51 pm

The names kyle, im usually a regular utnil summer hits, then my job dictates my life. Im on Team 51 and my call sign is sketchy for some of the crazy moves i have pulled.
Been playing for 3 years or so, I started at a indoor field in fryeburg called P&R Paintball, they no longer exist.
Saw the tuck one day heading in to portland, and decided to stop in on the next open play day, F51 is pretty much my home field.
Im into cars, paintball, and tinkering/fixing things. I usually wear camo pants with a black tshirt
Back to top Go down
http://www.team51.net
maineiacpballer

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:54 pm

What the heck...

Name: Isaac "Prowler" Sprowl

What got me hooked:
I started playing paintball about 3 years ago. Threw a buddy a bachelor party and then went out and bought a 98custom Pro. Since then I have spent way too much money on paintball gear and have gotten hooked on "Mags"(Thanks Looper!)

My Guns:
I own a Xvalve MiniMag, an E-Mag, Angel A4 Fly, Autococker NightKast w/Eblade(Cant get it to work), SP Ion, Kaos Pump, Tippmann A5, Tippmann 98c Pro, and then a Pirahna and something else...

Where I play:
I consider F51 my home turf, but have also played at Rogue(When it was open), Fox 4, OSG and some "Outlaw" fields.

More about me:
I have been married for 3 years, have twin boys and like movies, UFC, sleep, and I would go on but somethings might scare you...
Back to top Go down
JMac

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: I is what I is...   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:01 pm

Well, my name is Jay, and um, like, I'm now addicted to paintball... I believe we teamed-up the other day...
The guys I work with created a monster. I've played a total of 4 times in my life, and um, like I said, I'm addicted. I'm a very fast learner...'nuff said.
Looking to meet new and exciting people, and marking them...
Found Field 51 to be very inviting, the people helpful and the atmosphere fun and chill... and Norman's mantra is safety. I'm going to be a regular, so I'll see you there!
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:28 pm

i guess i'll post
i've never been to the field but im going soon
my names Devon, i live in Gorham, im 16 and i've been playing paintball for 4 years now? i dont know, i think this will be my 5th year
i started playing woodsball with my friend then last year started playing at BAP but im going back to where i came from(the woods) lol
eh, i dont even know what to put for my marker. i have a 2k2 intimidator, a 2k3 sniper, an ion, a tippmann 98 custom, a pistol, and a couple spyder clones
i'll be playing at the field soon
look for me, i have white grills and i'll be shooting a gloss black pump

Smile
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:21 am

<--- Chris here Smile

Started indoor rec/airball a few years ago. I was old then. Not so much now. Then we saw the Field 51 sign and went to the first open day. You guys have been victims ever since! Just kidding/

I'm just a regular guy bustin my chops for living. Paintball helps me relax...unless I'm all fogged up then I'm pretty grumpy. I love being part of Team51. I really enjoy being part of a team working the battle field and making things happen. Respawn games are the best. I will continuously try to find angles, opening, targets, and at the very least try to outwork or outlast the opponent during respawn games.
Back to top Go down
Looper

Looper

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:37 am

Hello, my name is Shawn and I am an Gun Whore. . . .

My first marker was a brand new Nelspot 007 back in the early 90's (still got that one). When I met Norm he got me back into paintball and I bought a Tippman A5. I then won a PMI Piranha at a Rouge game, never used that marker, ended up giving it away. At some point in time I switched over to Automags and have about 15 of them hanging on the wall behind me. . . . There are some oddities in my collection, mostly rare Automags like XMags, Sydarm a few non AGD things like an Armson Semi. Lately I have acquired a small wood/brass addiction with the purchase of a Sheridan KP2. . . I REALLY need to stay away from mcarterbrown and Automags.org. . . .

I have known Norm longer than I should admit to. . . but lucky for me it was after he had done all of his early "Crazy Scary" stuff because if I knew him way back then we would probably be doing time together. Wait. . . I think we are, ah but that's another story.

I know a thing or 00000010 about binary, can weld, wrench on classic mustangs and have two daughters and a great wife that lets me play paintball.

I also belong to a paintball team but we are currently in "Deep Cover" right now so I can not talk about it and I will now have to kill all of you... Suspect
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:40 pm

i know what you mean about staying away from mcb...
im on my 14th gun and i've been playing for 4 years and im 16
2 spyder clones
2 tippanns, 98 and a5
3 cockers/snipers, trilly, lightning, 03 prostock
AM illusion
dye dmc
sp ion
bob long 2k2 timmy
maverick
p68at
and my pistol

im a gun whore....
Back to top Go down
CoryE

CoryE

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:36 am

Hey Im Cory my friends call me Cloud i just started playing paint ball 1 month ago my friends showed me paint balling and i wanted to try im a crack shot i live right by big daddy's in Sanford i havent played at the field but im showing up the the scenario to have a shot at it and if you could befriend me that be great.

I own 1 marker

it is the new styker cybird its Extreamly good for a styker
own a standed barrel and standerd feeder Hopen to up grade
i beleven in zombies they are real there are vires that control Ex. rabies so why not one that controles humans lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/supitsmecory
grimace

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:34 pm

My name is Jeff but most people know me as Grimace.

I started paintball back sometime around ''95 or '96 when I was the first person on my block to buy a paintball gun. I mail ordered one of the original Made in Canada Brass Eagle Stingrays the year they came out. Worked my ass off all summer hauling loam in a wheelbarrow to afford a starter kit for just under $200 that came with a gun, mask, VL200, some pods, and something like 200 paintballs. My only source of paintball info was APG, warpig and alt.rec.paintball. Spent the next few years playing outlaw ball in the woods near where I lived.

First real field I ever played at was Canobie in '98. Played there more times than I can remember. I don't know if it's the best field ever but it has a special place to me and I have a bit of a love/hate thing for the field. I still miss the original village and hyperball fields that were moved/combined to make room for airball. Maybe hyperball will make a comeback someday lol. Sad

I've come and gone from the sport several times with long breaks in between. For markers I've gone through several different Spyders, I guess I'm an ICD guy because I have a Desert Fox and a 2k5 Promaster, and now my main marker tends to be a VSC Sterling pump. I'll probably own some more soon, darn MCB!

As for the future... I'll keep playing as I have the money and time. Hoping the local pump airball tourneys do well as it's my preferred game type and I'll be looking into doing that seriously as a team if and when possible.
Back to top Go down
woodviper

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:22 am

Well I guess it is time i introduced myself on here. if you have been to Field 51, Rogue or Firestorm then you probaly have traded paint with me. Names Derek but go by alot of names Viper, Long hair and the gun whore. Started playing in 1990 indoors down in Jersey have play outlaw and alot of different fields in Jersey and a couple in Penn, As soem of you know i have a one or two markers okay 44 if you include the bow. So all you other gun whores can bow down now lol. thats all for now see you at the field
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:48 pm

woodviper, i want a picture of your guns...
Cool

do you play any pump?
i just couldnt see owning that many guns without them being pumps lol
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:08 pm

i belive but i could be wrong hes has many pumps Rolling Eyes i think he has a pump mag too i think Question
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:34 pm

sick
i think im going to get a mag to turn it into a pump
i go to portland vocational school for welding but the machining shop is right next to our shop and i could talk to the teacher anytime i wanted
Back to top Go down
woodviper

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:38 pm

i have a mag but not pump and have over 11 other pumps
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:54 pm

oh my bad i though you did sorry devon but still not a bad idea
Back to top Go down
Looper

Looper

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:56 pm

woodviper wrote:
i have a mag but not pump and have over 11 other pumps
I'm trying to catch up...
I've got the pump mag... two of them to be exact, and enough spare parts to make a third...

If you want a pump mag check AO. also check out this for information. http://haveblue.org/tech/automag/index.html

My current project is making a Sheridan P68SC into a KP2 using a blue streak trigger group and stock... I need to find the right hammer but if I cannot I have ordered 24" of stainless steel rod and will turn my own.

The MCB brass bug has bit me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Field News :: General-
Jump to: