Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Looking for a pump player

Go down 
+3
devon
chris n
Sniper71
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper71

Sniper71

Looking for a pump player Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a pump player   Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 am

Hello all....So we are sending a pump team down to the nepl tourney on the 28th in maynard mass., and need one more player to fill the roster. The pricing is pretty cheap to be able to play all day in a tourney against some teams from all over new england. Its 40$ entry and 35$ paint(40 if you buy it there), 20 $ for a cool Official NEPL ID card you show off to your friends and brag about Razz. We want to just go down and show that paintball and pump players are still alive and shooying here in maine. So far we have Mr sketchy, Mr stuka(chris n), ricky, and me. I know its really short notice, but if someone were interested we would need to do everything ASAP. In other words we need to be all signed up by midnight monday. The 4 of us are ready to rock...errrrr ummm pump haha. JUst one more player and we are in cheers Thanks JIM
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pump player   Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:42 pm

ideal candidate must be able to run (or fake it), hide, and pull a trigger. The rest is cake. Right now we're ranked 5th so We show up and we're guaranteed a top 10. Easy as pie. Lets do it Maine style!
Join this pump team, please.
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pump player   Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Oh Oh, pick me! (fat kid wiggles in his seat while holding his hand up high)
Back to top Go down
Looper

Looper

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pump player   Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:43 pm

This sounds cool.... I'll like to hook up and talk more about whats needed.
Back to top Go down
1shothero

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pump player   Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:19 pm

im down nepl experience for pump been playing strictly pump for 9 in a half years
Back to top Go down
maineiacpballer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pump player   Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:24 pm

You are a little late since the event is tomorrow....good luck to the guys that are going, two regulars at the field and part of Team 51 are going down, Chris and Kyle good luck!
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pump player   Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:09 pm

thanks! I talked with Looper about it. Maybe if it goes well we can get a team together for Event #5
Back to top Go down
Cheese Nip

Cheese Nip

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pump player   Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:54 am

That would be cool

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Cheese Nip

Cheese Nip

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pump player   Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:47 am

So I got to ask "How did it go?"
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pump player   Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:21 pm

We did ok. We were all familiar with each other (ricky, conner, kyle, devon, me, big jim) but not familiar with how we played pump together. We all had borrowed markers or unfamiliar markers. We went up against New England's finest. We drew first blood against the NPPL New Hampshire Blizzard during our first game, but they got to mid field before we could and pick us off from there. The next couple games we found ourselves doing ok, winning fire fights but not winning the field position. Mid way thru the day we beat AG Paintball's team who had beat NH Blizzard earlier. We were stoked. Then we struggled with winning key positions again. The odds were against us from the start. The 3am wake up killed everyone's energy early. The wide open mid field was something us woodballers weren't used to and stole some of Kyle's and mine aggressiveness. Rumors are 8+new teams are entering next event due to our success in playing without autotrigger pumps. It was pretty fun despite losing a lot. I suspect the second time around will be more victorious. The toughest part was the hoops you have to jump thru to get registered.
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pump player   Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:05 pm

I had an amazing time. It would be nice to see another local team down there.

Some Field 51 regulars should make a team and come out. I'm sure there is almost enough interest on here alone to throw together a team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a pump player   Looking for a pump player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a pump player
Page 1 of 1