Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? Empty
PostSubject: YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day???   YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:15 am

From Bone Daddy -
"If you didn't make it out you missed a good opportunity to play winter ball. maybe if some of us can pre register or commit to playing on a day we can have another one...... maybe if another thread were started by the ADMIN with a date or two people could sign up for a date, commit to that date and the financial burden could be lessened if X number are coming."

So in FEB here are the dates to choose from.

Sat - 19th

Sun - 20th

Sun - 27th - This is the pick of the month - Battle of the Bulge

If there is little interest, I'm OK with not doing another this winter.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://field51.forumotion.com
xXBishopXx

xXBishopXx

PostSubject: Re: YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day???   YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:53 am

I can commit myself plus one ANY Sunday that works for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
gunner24

PostSubject: Re: YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day???   YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:11 am

Its been a while since played paintball and i still have all the gear still but i can show up for any sunday event.
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

PostSubject: Re: YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day???   YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:27 pm

OK Exclamation let's narrow this down to SUNDAYz MudWeasle and I will commit to the 27th farao cat monkey PullPin

so put up your vote sorry saturday folks (State HS athletic events that day) so 20th or 27th

The 1st Winter war wuz GREAT cheers , this is Maine and we are out in the elements, so why not paint Twisted Evil maybe we spend a little time making a snow bunker or two.......think of the possibilities, maybe an abominable snowman could be made to reappear with his phenom?? albino you won't want to miss it.

~Bonedaddy~
Back to top Go down
gunner24

PostSubject: Re: YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day???   YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:39 pm

27th is great day to have it its my bday
Back to top Go down
xXBishopXx

xXBishopXx

PostSubject: Re: YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day???   YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:29 pm

27th works for me too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Battle of the Bulge   YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:19 pm

OK shooting for Sunday Feb 27th - Battle of the Bulge.

Spread the word!!! - Lets see if we can get enough playing to make this a wicked good time.
Back to top Go down
gunner24

PostSubject: Re: YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day???   YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:19 pm

i will be there
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day???   YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:29 am

Just bought a snow blower to have trenches throughout the village and into the woods.
I've already trenched from the parking area all the way out to the church, this coming weekend I plan on worcking on the rest.

We'll have a whole new game play going down with this element FullAuto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day???   YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU Decide - When is the next Winter Wars Scenario Day???
Page 1 of 1