Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moving Target

Moving Target

August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!!   August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:09 pm

woodviper wrote:
The more people we get out this weekend the more projects we can finish. Plus the church tweak is giong to add a whole lot of more fun to the field. Twisted Evil Jst don't leave me alone with Norm again.

I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that you and Norm are both so Twisted Evil over this church "tweak", but my dad and I are planning on coming out to help with the build cheers
Back to top Go down
woodviper

PostSubject: Re: August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!!   August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:28 pm

The more people we get out this weekend the more projects we can finish. Plus the church tweak is giong to add a whole lot of more fun to the field. Twisted Evil Jst don't leave me alone with Norm again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!!   August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:53 am

As the 5MWT has been cancelled due to the lack of teams interested in it.......

We decided to take advantage of the open date, and get the dead boxes up for the Cyre Memorial Hyperball Field.

We'll be working also on a new secret project - hint - the church is getting a tweak Question Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Question

If time, there are still stumps that need to be hauled away.

All are welcome. The heavier the hands the lighter the work.... come on out and help support the field!

Thanks -

363 Mosher Road
Gorham Maine 04038
Back to top Go down
https://field51.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!!   August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August 13th - no tourney - Bonus Build day!!!!
Page 1 of 1