Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
Just wondering I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
Just wondering I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
Just wondering I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
Just wondering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
Just wondering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
Just wondering I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
Just wondering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
Just wondering I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
Just wondering I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Just wondering

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien_Jackson83

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Just wondering   Just wondering I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Im new to paintball and I just moved to maine a little while ago. I have never played at an actual field or anything so I dont know much about it. How do you guys feel about noobs playing? Believe me when I say though im not some cocky player or anything I actually just want to play and get tips from people who know the sport better then me. and maybe meet some new friends (like I said I just moved to maine and dont really know anyone). Thanks I would love to take any advice anyone that can give me

Much Appreciation
Back to top Go down
autoe22

autoe22

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:16 pm

If you are looking for a place to play and meet a bunch of friends then you couldn't have found a better place.

We Welcome everyone!!! Plz come out and play.

Everyone that plays at field51 is kind and honest we are out here to make paintball fun,
some of the guys you will meet out there at the field are also Regulars.

So from me too you come out and give it a try you wont be disapointed.
You will be back. Smile

See you at the field.

-SETH
Back to top Go down
Damien_Jackson83

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Seth   Just wondering I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:20 pm

Im really looking forward to it. Just gotta find the day when they let open play so I can jump in. I think the thing im most nervous about is the chronograph (im sorry if I spelled it wrong) but Im not familiar with how to adjust it to the correct speed. I dont want to fire hot but I wasnt sure if the people there would show me how to adjust it to the right (not sure of the term) but fire rate? but anyway thanks nonetheless Ive been trying to do as much research on the net as I can so I have somewhat of a clue on what im doing. But till you actually go out to a real field and play you wont know as much as you can
Back to top Go down
Moving Target

Moving Target

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:46 pm

I started playing out playing for my first time at Field 51, so, I was in a similar situation once.
Everybody was great, and still is, there should be no trouble with help
Back to top Go down
sully

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:59 pm

I was a noob at paintball. Play at Field 51 for my frist time 3 years ago.. Ive been sucked in ever since.
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: it is a great place to learn all facets of teh game   Just wondering I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Hey Damien

just post what you have for a marker and some one in here will be able to help you. Also very important to have a barrel sleeve and not a plug. But the "Chrono" is no problem, there is an allen wrench there and all adjustments are usually pretty simple. scratch

You'll be pressed to find a more welcoming bunch, some with words some with paint, but my son and I consider ourselves regular loyalists, it is a great set up.
Norm and the crew are great. welcome to Maine, settle in and enjoy the rest.

scott & ethan
alien Suspect
Back to top Go down
autoe22

autoe22

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:15 pm

This SAT. Open play day come out and play.

Im sure you will have questions but come out and we will teach you tips tricks and yes how to adjust ur marker at the Chrono.
enjoy a nice day of paintball with a great bunch of guys.
Back to top Go down
Damien_Jackson83

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: I want to   Just wondering I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:03 am

Im really gonna try to get there this saturday. Im gonna try moving the rest of my stuff Friday so that I can go saturday. SO I hope to see you guys there. Im sure you'll know who i am Ill be the one probably looking lost with my camo on and with my camo lol. Anyway for my marker I got a Tippman bt-4 flatline. I think its a good marker it shoots well but I might remove the stock on it cuz I cant really aim due to my mask being in the way. And yeah I have a barrel sleeve from what Ive read barrel plugs are dangerous cuz the can shoot out the barrel?
Back to top Go down
autoe22

autoe22

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Sweet deal hope too see you out there.

I will prob. be the only one there with a bright Orange Gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wondering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Field News :: General-
Jump to: