Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators  Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators    Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi Norm,

I wanted to let you know that Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators called the GS-Series or “Gun Specific” Series.

GS-Series Regulators by Ninja Paintball

Ninja Paintball has released a new line of regulators called the GS-Series or Gun Specific Series. Ninja has found that certain markers will operate more efficiently or players will get more performance out of their markers when using a targeted optimal output pressure. The SLP will give Victory and G6R owners more shots per fill, allowing you to continue shooting more paint than you would normally be able to with a standard low pressure regulator. The SMP550 was designed for marker owners that do not want to open up a Ninja Adjustable Regulator to customize the output to the marker they are shooting. The SMP550 will work with a majority of the markers that players use and works very well with our custom-made disc spring pack. The SHP will give Tippmann Response Trigger and Automag Reactive Trigger users the ability to increase the pressure coming out of their regulator, increasing the sensitivity of the Automag Reactive Trigger and the Tippmann Response Trigger. The Response Trigger by Tippmann may give a slightly tougher pull on the trigger but it will respond much more when increasing the input from the tank.

GS-Series SLP Regulator:

Ninja Paintball has released another industry first. A regulator build specifically for the Bob Long Victory and G6R. This regulator was built for players that want to get the maximum performance out of their marker. The SLP will regulate the airflow coming out of your tank down to 275-300psi and will allow you to get more shots out of your marker, than other low pressure regulators. With a re-buildable design, you can easily remove the top of the regulator to clean and maintain it.

Markers: G6r

Victory

GS-Series SMP550 Regulator:

The SMP550 Regulator is a Mid-Pressure, 550psi output regulator that works well with a majority of the markers that players use. Some players want a fixed output regulator that they can take out of the box and go shoot, without having to worry about opening up the regulator to adjust the pressure. The SMP550 is a very consistent regulator using the Ninja custom-made Belleville Spring Stack and has a very fast recharge rate. With this regulator, you will not experience shoot-down or drop off.

Markers: Ego

Geo

Luxe

Angel

Creed

Demon

NT

Mini

Axe

DM

GS-Series SHP Regulator:

The SHP Regulator is a Super High Pressure regulator that we have designed specifically for Tippmann markers running a Response Trigger and for Automag owners. The regulator has two different output pressures depending on which marker you are shooting. For the Tippmann markers running a Response Trigger, you can remove 1 shim to reduce the pressure to 950psi. Ninja Paintball does not recommend using the 1100psi setting on your Tippmann marker. If you are shooting an Automag and you want to increase the trigger sensitivity on your Reactive Trigger, leave the pressure set to 1100psi. If you want a little less action out of the trigger, you can adjust it down to 950psi to suit your style of play.

Markers: Tippmann markers with Response Trigger installed

Automag markers with Reactive Trigger installed

Back to top Go down
https://field51.forumotion.com
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators    Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Thats cool. The higher end guns will be protected. The lower ends will perform a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Cheese Nip

Cheese Nip

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators    Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:36 am

Any word on prices yet? It would be interesting to try it on my a5.
Back to top Go down
Ref

Ref

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators    Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Cheese Nip wrote:
Any word on prices yet? It would be interesting to try it on my a5.

Ninja Paintball GS-Series Regulators
DUE TO PLAYER DEMAND, Ninja Paintball has released a new line of regulators called the GS-Series or Gun Specific Series. Ninja and many players have found that certain markers will operate more efficiently and players will get improved performance out of their markers when using a Ninja regulator with targeted optimal output pressure.

GS-Series SLP Regulator:
Ninja Paintball has released another industry first. A regulator built specifically for the Bob Long Victory and G6R. This regulator was engineered to get the maximum performance out of the G6R and Victory. The SLP will regulate the airflow coming out of the tank down to 275-300psi thus allowing more shots out of the marker compared to other low pressure regulators. With the Ninja re-buildable regulator design, you can easily remove the top of the regulator to clean and maintain it.
Markers:

G6r
Victory
GS-Series SMP550 Regulator:
The SMP550 Regulator is a Mid-Pressure, 550psi output regulator that is engineered for the markers listed below . Some players want a fixed output regulator that they can take out of the box and go shoot. The SMP550 is a tight consistency regulator using the Ninja custom Belleville Spring Stack delivering a very fast recharge rate. The SMP-550 is endorsed by The Luxe Mob Group and Pooty’s Custom Mod Shop.
Markers:

Luxe
NT
Ego
Geo
Angel
Creed
Demon
Mini
Axe
DM
GS-Series SHP Regulator:
The SHP Regulator is a Super High Pressure regulator that we have designed specifically for Tippmann markers running a Response Trigger and for Automag owners using a Reactive Trigger. There have been many instances, especially with the Tippmann's running RT and/or Cyclone Feed, where we have seen problems with the marker not working properly and it was due to the tank regulator not outputting enough pressure to run all of the air-assisted upgrades on the marker. Our answer to this problem is the SHP Regulator. The regulator has two different output pressures depending on which marker you are shooting. For the Tippmann markers running a Response Trigger, you can remove 1 shim to reduce the pressure to 950psi. Ninja Paintball does not recommend using the 1100psi setting on your Tippmann marker. If you are shooting an Automag and you want to increase the sensitivity on your Reactive Trigger, leave the pressure set to 1100psi. If you don't want as sensitive of a trigger, you can adjust it down to 950psi.
Markers:

Tippmann markers with Response Trigger installed
Automag markers with Reactive Trigger installed
Check out this amazing
Product Review by Social Paintball

Cost - running 40-50.00
Back to top Go down
http://www.field51.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators    Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja Paintball has just released a new line of regulators
Page 1 of 1