Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!

Go down 
+2
Lushin
Ref
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ref

Ref

X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! Empty
PostSubject: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

NOV 20th

Turkey VS Santa

Dress up for your team of choice.... lets make it one to remember for the long winter months.

Lets get everyone to dress up for this one!!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.field51.com
Lushin

Lushin

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Will there be need of a hired gun in this one? Like the Grinch or something?I'll try to play either way.
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:21 pm

I like your thinking.
I'll be there load for elves! rendeer
Back to top Go down
XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:45 pm

Ill be there. Can we use paint from the creep show?
Back to top Go down
Ref

Ref

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:30 am

XxJellyFilledxX wrote:
Ill be there. Can we use paint from the creep show?

Sure just keep those bags sealed, out of the cold, and dry.
Back to top Go down
sketchy

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Hmmmm. I hope to be there! Even though it's the last game... Summer was crazy with school and work..
Back to top Go down
http://www.team51.net
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:27 pm

SweeT!! sunny 53 degree forecast, Norm has once again dialed in the perfect day, hope everyone is able to make the santa naughty list. Sketchy it will be great to see yo on the field again, "WHO else is planning to PAINT" PullPin

see yall Sunday I believe the Italian Assassin is returning, and Mud has mended.

farao Bonedaddy
Back to top Go down
Lushin

Lushin

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:42 pm

I'll be there. Whatever team will start in the Castle will be my team. My goal is make it to the tree line, the Church would be better. Either way I'm gonna do my damnedest to get in this game.
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Lushin, I'll do my damdest to get you to an objective, treeline or church, if we are on the same team, we'll get ya there. or act as meat shield if we need to.elephant more meat on a edefant, but santa's rendeer piled up my be good affect too. heck the fatman himself santa might just get poached. see yall sunday. I've heard at least three coming down from Augusta (returning for more).......who else is coming?? scratch

farao ~bonedaddy
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Yup. We'll get you into the action Lushin. Be prepared to SHOOT
X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! S45paintball2
Back to top Go down
Lushin

Lushin

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:43 pm

I may not be moving fast but I'll try to get out there. I had fun shooting at everyone as the Reaper so I want to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Ref

Ref

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:42 am

Early yet, but Outdoor Television might be there doing a story on paintball....... lets show them what paintball is all about!
Back to top Go down
Lushin

Lushin

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:32 pm

So which team won? Maybe I just didn't hear it but I'm just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Ref

Ref

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Lushin wrote:
So which team won? Maybe I just didn't hear it but I'm just wondering.

The Turkeys gobbled it up Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lushin

Lushin

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:50 pm

So where's the pictures from the game?
Back to top Go down
Ref

Ref

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Had an issue with the flickr account - fixed - and they are up loading now...

So while we wait here is a good video from the event - The rest of the video will need to be edited to be worth watching.

Trim a Tree
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:12 am

Haha! That was the second attempt. I tried to convince Mud Weasle to get in there, he wouldn't. Then I got over there and that young girl on red team shot me in the ear. Second attempt I was hit in the back (By the Grinch?) but thats why Josh was there, I hollered for a paint check. I was clean so I started trimmin. I literally shoveled ornaments at the tree after dumping the box. I was waiting to get popped in the face by that girl again. She was camping opposite side helicopter. I placed the box in front of me because the guys in the stockade bunker were looking towards me but I was sure if they could see what I was doing. It was a tense moment. It was a tactical tree trimming. pirat

There was a bit of bird doggin going on. I think Josh knew everyone had forgot about the tree for awhile. I didn't know! I had to change my shorts afterwards.

Last edited by chris n on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ref

Ref

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:13 am

Pics are now posted - just follow the lick from the photos page of the web site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!   X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Giving "The Hybrid Event" - Last event of the year!!
Page 1 of 1