Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Three more bunkers

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
1shothero

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:20 pm

I love the village its my TOWN ALL MINE AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
no but on a seriouse note the new building and bunkers are great very fun to play
Back to top Go down
Dhregin

Dhregin

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:54 pm

those bunkers provide good cover Very Happy but I swear if come saturday ukeep me locked up in the usb again like last time im gonna be sad lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Two new bunkers at the north end of the Village Fields   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Thanks to a lot of help today - we now have two more bunkers on the Village Field.
One on each side of the church towards the woods.

Then we gave them a good working out.

Here are the picks
The OK Bunker
Three more bunkers OKBunker

The USB Bunker
Three more bunkers USBBunker

363 Mosher Road
Gorham Maine 04038
Back to top Go down
https://field51.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: The new bunkers play awsome!!   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:05 pm

Team 51 had time for some quick drills after the Ref Try outs today.

The new bunkers on the south end of the Village Field worked out great!

That end of the Village is no cake walk any more. We worked 4 on 3 and the attacking 4 had to worry about all the new angles.

I was a good first play of the new bunkers.

363 Mosher Road
Gorham Maine 04038
Back to top Go down
A

A

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:54 pm

Admin wrote:
Dhregin wrote:
Trum_15 wrote:
chris n wrote:
+2 for a pump and pistol day. A guy at work and his son are interested in a pump day. They quit playing when the semi-autos overcame the pump performance. They are from the original Nelspot days. Plus, I know Kyle and Alex and me would def do a pump/pistol day or two.

ADD 2 MORE me and a friend will because i plan on buying the Tippmann TPX and the Azodin KP from here so...

You guys are gonna make me have to go buy a pump, arent ya?

Make you - No.
We still need cheerleaders, and a field mascot. lol!

Ricky could be the cheerleader... in a bunny suit! afro
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Either way is good choice. cheers

Pump for range and accuracy. Pistol for light travel and can me used in conjunction your regular firepower during non-pistol/pump games.
Back to top Go down
Dhregin

Dhregin

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:42 pm

I think I choose the pump.

lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:27 pm

Dhregin wrote:
Trum_15 wrote:
chris n wrote:
+2 for a pump and pistol day. A guy at work and his son are interested in a pump day. They quit playing when the semi-autos overcame the pump performance. They are from the original Nelspot days. Plus, I know Kyle and Alex and me would def do a pump/pistol day or two.

ADD 2 MORE me and a friend will because i plan on buying the Tippmann TPX and the Azodin KP from here so...

Make you - No.
We still need cheerleaders, and a field mascot. lol!

363 Mosher Road
Gorham Maine 04038
Back to top Go down
Dhregin

Dhregin

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:58 pm

Trum_15 wrote:
chris n wrote:

Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:16 pm

chris n wrote:

Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:58 pm

Igg wrote:
That's why I use industrial defog spray. I'm pretty sure it ignites human tissue on contact when wet, but boy do I love what it does for my vision!

Anyway, I'm liking how full the south side is looking now. Getting to the treeline should be a lot easier. I also noticed last year that the left side of the village is very light on cover, and was rarely used. I was thinking that since there is already a line of pallet bunkers up that flank, connecting a few of them in places could make for an interesting snake formation. This would, if implemented, encourage more players to use that side of the village, and decrease stalemate gun battles. I'd just like to see more engagements across the entire front instead of repeated overloads to the pallet bunkers and spools to the right of the space ship.

Just thoughts, but you asked for them XD

Keep them coming -
I will be adding alot more to the Village Field, After the Castle Spool and Junk Yard forts.
But first one more to the left of the meeting house, making the trip from the Jungle to behind the church that much more do-able.

363 Mosher Road
Gorham Maine 04038
Back to top Go down
Igg

Igg

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:50 pm

That's why I use industrial defog spray. I'm pretty sure it ignites human tissue on contact when wet, but boy do I love what it does for my vision!

Anyway, I'm liking how full the south side is looking now. Getting to the treeline should be a lot easier. I also noticed last year that the left side of the village is very light on cover, and was rarely used. I was thinking that since there is already a line of pallet bunkers up that flank, connecting a few of them in places could make for an interesting snake formation. This would, if implemented, encourage more players to use that side of the village, and decrease stalemate gun battles. I'd just like to see more engagements across the entire front instead of repeated overloads to the pallet bunkers and spools to the right of the space ship.

Just thoughts, but you asked for them XD
Back to top Go down
Dhregin

Dhregin

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:37 pm

damn those candy canes... lol. I had alot of fun though playin in the snow and it was alot more work running around in it. But I cant wait to play on a nice day, without my mask all fogged up
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:51 pm

Dhregin wrote:
RufusTSpyder wrote:
Dhregin wrote:
new bunkers look awesome, I'm still eager to try fighting at the church, never got close enough to do so during the Xmas game... Have you guys ever looked into the D-Day event in..oklahoma I think? They have alot of stuff there maybe some of its worth lookin into
Hey Dhregin, great avatar, just curious if you created it or found it? Also your character seems to be running at the paintballs (as their tails suggest) should have your marker up. All that said, I was a Whoviller in the tower and shot at anything that moved in town, found a couple of decorations and then lost a gunfight with abomiable Norm santa I 'll fight with ya next time I'll get you to the tower (old guy that I am). HAppy SPRING ALL it is light till 7:15 thing are looking great. sunny

haha I just found the pic on Google, thoguht it was awesome. I was on the grinches during the game. Did lots of running, even got gogged by a certain snowman mentioned above, in my own base even. was awesome though. Very Happy and finally getting some warm days, good bye snow!

Not my fault.... I was in a Candy Cane induced haze.
Three more bunkers Abominable

But it was fun clown

363 Mosher Road
Gorham Maine 04038
Back to top Go down
Dhregin

Dhregin

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:38 pm

RufusTSpyder wrote:
Dhregin wrote:
new bunkers look awesome, I'm still eager to try fighting at the church, never got close enough to do so during the Xmas game... Have you guys ever looked into the D-Day event in..oklahoma I think? They have alot of stuff there maybe some of its worth lookin into
Hey Dhregin, great avatar, just curious if you created it or found it? Also your character seems to be running at the paintballs (as their tails suggest) should have your marker up. All that said, I was a Whoviller in the tower and shot at anything that moved in town, found a couple of decorations and then lost a gunfight with abomiable Norm santa I 'll fight with ya next time I'll get you to the tower (old guy that I am). HAppy SPRING ALL it is light till 7:15 thing are looking great. sunny

haha I just found the pic on Google, thoguht it was awesome. I was on the grinches during the game. Did lots of running, even got gogged by a certain snowman mentioned above, in my own base even. was awesome though. Very Happy and finally getting some warm days, good bye snow!
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:25 pm

Dhregin wrote:
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Admin wrote:

What are you talking about it's an all day event (Now that you brought it to my attention and I updated the event on the calendar)

Smile

Thanks.

Yea it's just that the calender said from 10:00-10:30
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:51 pm

Dhregin wrote:

I have a list of things I want to see on the, The Castle spool is still high on the list for this spring. The Junk Yard Fort, more village bunkers (buildings), Helo (somewere made to be moved for different events), And other ideas that will be built for events that will most like stay on the field after.

Even with all that, I still want your ideas, all of them. I may not be able to do them all, but I'll see what I can do.

And of course if anyone whats to help built stuff - let me know (I try to post most build days on the calendar)

363 Mosher Road
Gorham Maine 04038
Back to top Go down
Dhregin

Dhregin

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Trum_15 wrote:
is smuck in the muck Just a 30 minute event or will people be playing all day? Question Idea scratch

What are you talking about it's an all day event (Now that you brought it to my attention and I updated the event on the calendar)

Smile

Thanks.

363 Mosher Road
Gorham Maine 04038
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Smuck in the muck   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:12 pm

is smuck in the muck Just a 30 minute event or will people be playing all day? Question Idea scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Autoe22 Wrote:

I don't know if there is enough interest yet but how about some pump/pistol games?

If there is enough, I'll setup an event that is (both Pistols and Pumps together)

I would also like to see more ladies out playing any ideas of how to get them out of the wood work??

Ladies... let gets out there and play some paintball!!

Guys, get the word out.

Anyone have any ideas on getting more ladies into the game?

The stats show the ladies can really kick butt on a woodsball field. (the ladies have the patience to be great snipers, and tend to move quieter)

363 Mosher Road
Gorham Maine 04038
Back to top Go down
autoe22

autoe22

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:31 pm

I know it was mentioned last year a "setup/Spectator area" behind the fuel depot.
will this be happening at some point or was it a wash out idea??
Back to top Go down
autoe22

autoe22

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Ok now im mad I went up to get the car doors had all the tools and everything drove up to Sebago area too where the car was.
The car was GONE!!??!!!
I dont know where it is or what happened too it. confused scratch Mad I will keep my eyes and ears open and see what comes up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three more bunkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three more bunkers   Three more bunkers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three more bunkers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Field Ideas :: New Forts / Bunkers-
Jump to: