Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!

Go down 
+4
Peaches
BoneDaddy
BrYcE,?!?!??
Ref
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ref

Ref

I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! Empty
PostSubject: I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!   I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Needs a little work to be ready for the field, wheels so we can move it around the field.
A door, and wings.... Woodsviper and I have it mostly planned out.

Here are some the early pics as it arrives at the field.

I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! IMAG0058

I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! IMAG0063

I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! P1020562

I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! P1020563

Back to top Go down
http://www.field51.com
BrYcE,?!?!??

I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! Empty
PostSubject:    I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ref

Ref

PostSubject: Re: I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!   I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Times two!
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

PostSubject: Re: I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!   I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:40 pm

HOLY SCHITTTT!!!! cheers

this is COOL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BrYcE,?!?!??

PostSubject: Re: I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!   I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:40 pm

cant wait to fly it, drop paint granades
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!   I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:54 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers THIS IS AWESOME! The bullet holes in the sides are great too!
I love the smile on Derek's face.. it almost scares me to hear what ideas he was thinking about while the picture was taken!
Back to top Go down
XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

PostSubject: Re: I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!   I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:58 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
BrYcE,?!?!??

PostSubject: Re: I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!   I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:21 pm

when i fly that my new gun will do wounders in it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
flounder

flounder

PostSubject: Re: I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!   I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Looks like a drug plane to me! Mwahaha can't wait to do drug cartel games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moving Target

Moving Target

PostSubject: Re: I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!   I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:36 pm

glad to see you were able to get it righted and off the trailer
Back to top Go down
woodviper

PostSubject: Re: I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!   I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:50 pm

wasn't that hard with two of us to get it off and up- righter. looks better in preson. And my thoughts werent that evil and twisted, well okay maybe they were Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ref

Ref

PostSubject: Re: I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!   I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:51 pm

OK I've made a little progress on day 2.......

I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! P1020567

I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! P1020568

I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! P1020572

Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!   I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:09 pm

What a Face Lookin good!
Back to top Go down
flounder

flounder

PostSubject: Re: I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!   I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Holy ****! didn't think it had wheels and everything!! thats too cool, it will look great on the field Smile
Back to top Go down
Moving Target

Moving Target

PostSubject: Re: I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!   I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:24 pm

flounder wrote:
Holy ****! didn't think it had wheels and everything!! thats too cool, it will look great on the field Smile

It didn't, our great leader just happens to be quite the scavenger albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!   I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been searching over 5 years for a plane prop for the year.... and I now have one!!!
Page 1 of 1