Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

AG summer slam big game

Go down 
+4
JMac
Moving Target
Doughnut
Peaches
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BrYcE,?!?!??

AG summer slam big game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:01 pm

who could i ride with
Back to top Go down
Cheese Nip

Cheese Nip

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:19 pm

I might be down for this one too boys. I will know more in a few days
Back to top Go down
Moving Target

Moving Target

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

The suburban should have space for six people total.
Back to top Go down
Cheese Nip

Cheese Nip

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:56 pm

Ya but the problem will be with the gear. If we all go we are most likely looking at a second car.
Back to top Go down
JMac

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Well, looking at it from a driving perspective, it may be counter-productive for me to drive an hour to Gorham, only to head South on 95. It may be in my best interest from Fryeburg, to drive nicely over the Kanc. and hit 93 South. I'm going to Google Map this and see...if so, that would free up a spot or two in the 'Burb...Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Moving Target

Moving Target

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 pm

JMac wrote:
Well, looking at it from a driving perspective, it may be counter-productive for me to drive an hour to Gorham, only to head South on 95. It may be in my best interest from Fryeburg, to drive nicely over the Kanc. and hit 93 South. I'm going to Google Map this and see...if so, that would free up a spot or two in the 'Burb...Stay tuned.

2 hours from you to AG, 2 hours from Gorham to AG.... faster for you to direct route it.

Sam, we're gonna put a carrier on the trailer hitch, so we should have space, maybe
Back to top Go down
JMac

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:33 am

Yeah it's looking more efficient driving-wise for me to go from here... I'll talk to you guys more about it this week. I can give you my cell # and keep in contact for day of drive. Looking at the website, they have closed all pre-reg., so they are planning on capping the number of players at 450. Hopefully if we leave early, there should be space for us...
Also, are we in rain or shine, or no if it's junk...?
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:58 am

I'll play rain or shine. It doesn't matter all that much to me.
Back to top Go down
JMac

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:27 am

Also anyone going, do not forget to do the online waiver and print it for his event...it'll save time in the line...
Back to top Go down
flounder

flounder

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 am

I just need to get the day off from work, and I'll play rain or shine. Btw, registration begins at 730, do you wanna leave earlier than 6 if it's a 2 hour drive?
Back to top Go down
JMac

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:37 am

flounder wrote:
I just need to get the day off from work, and I'll play rain or shine. Btw, registration begins at 730, do you wanna leave earlier than 6 if it's a 2 hour drive?
It depends on group consensus, but I'll leave whenever...what ever it takes to get there in time affraid . Unless it's a torrential rain, I'd be down for playing...that being said, if it's torrential, I'm goin' creekin' sorry boys... tongue
Back to top Go down
flounder

flounder

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Can't win up to 3000 bucks in prizes while creeking...
Back to top Go down
Moving Target

Moving Target

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:20 pm

I'm going to see if I can get a hold of Alex and see what the registration sitchitation is looking like.

Though, if we want to represent field 51, we should get there at like, 5 in the morning so we're two hours early alien
(not happening, I do not want to leave at 3 in the morning)
Back to top Go down
BrYcE,?!?!??

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:18 pm

leaving at 3 would be great
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:24 pm

pupminthetraccer wrote:
leaving at 3 would be great

No
Back to top Go down
flounder

flounder

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:32 pm

3 is a little extreme, I agree jgrass. I say we can afford to cut it close this time.
Back to top Go down
Cheese Nip

Cheese Nip

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Do you think if we called them and said there was a group of us that wanted to come down they would let us pre reg?
Back to top Go down
Moving Target

Moving Target

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Cheese Nip wrote:
Do you think if we called them and said there was a group of us that wanted to come down they would let us pre reg?

I shot Alex an email trying to get info about that and letting him know that we have a group interested in coming but we did not want to make the trip to realize that registration had closed.

Also, Yes. I was joking about leaving at 3
Back to top Go down
JMac

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:04 pm

flounder wrote:
3 is a little extreme, I agree jgrass. I say we can afford to cut it close this time.
hahaha let's just camp out in the parking lot scratch
Back to top Go down
Moving Target

Moving Target

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:27 pm

JMac wrote:
flounder wrote:

tried that last year, they said no Sad
Back to top Go down
JMac

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:16 am

JGrass wrote:
JMac wrote:
flounder wrote:

tried that last year, they said no Sad
What who us...no sir we're not camping in your lot...we're just Team 51, and we're just getting set-up and ready...see you in 6 hr.s sir... Suspect
Back to top Go down
flounder

flounder

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Hahaha
Nonono, we aren't actually playing today, we came all this way to open the gates for vendors...
Back to top Go down
Cheese Nip

Cheese Nip

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:35 pm

We are known in certain areas for that Laughing
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Just out of curiousity how many of you plan on pumping?
Back to top Go down
JMac

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Mememememememe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AG summer slam big game   AG summer slam big game - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AG summer slam big game
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next