Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day

Go down 
+4
pballernic
A
BoneDaddy
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day Empty
PostSubject: The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day   The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 am

Thats right tell your fiends (don't have friends? Go get some), the first Pump and-or Pistol ONLY play day.

We have no retals this day.

So get those pumps dusted off, dig out that old backup pistol.... it's time to show off those old school drills!!
Back to top Go down
https://field51.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day   The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Or maybe we could do part of a day pump and the rest a normal day??

Any thoughts???
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

PostSubject: PUmp vS SeMI II   The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:03 pm

seems like SEMI'z might want a rematch, all the other great sporting events Ali-Frazier, Twisted Evil I love you Red SOX-Yankees, Cool rabbit Patriots-Colts, pirat king and Silvester-Tweety cat elephant have 'em. santa rendeer I plan to be there to witness the carnage I saw the initial banter for 1. alien cheers farao [/font][/font][/color]
Back to top Go down
A

A

PostSubject: Re: The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day   The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:49 pm

If my pump doesn't have killer inconsistent velocity, I will be a pumper.
Back to top Go down
pballernic

PostSubject: Re: The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day   The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:31 am

when will this be? If I am there I will be pumping
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day   The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:46 am

pballernic wrote:
when will this be? If I am there I will be pumping

SUNDAY - JULY 12th
Back to top Go down
woodviper

PostSubject: Re: The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day   The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:08 am

norm is this going to be stock class or open.
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day   The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:10 am

woodviper wrote:
norm is this going to be stock class or open.

i didnt get that one because right befor i sent the ipod i got a pm saying that it didnt work so i'm trying to trade my A5 for it (or a psp or some ps3 games) but it will be both i think just all pumps and pistols

sorry for the big pic!!

this is the new one hopfuly; The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day Mynewbabyrealy
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day   The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:12 am

July 12!

I'm in afro
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day   The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:19 pm

man the same thing just happened with that pump it dosent work darn it
Back to top Go down
woodviper

PostSubject: Re: The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day   The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:44 am

trum what is wrong with it. it is a phantom you can get parts for it not to hard to fix
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day   The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:53 am

woodviper wrote:
trum what is wrong with it. it is a phantom you can get parts for it not to hard to fix

he said that he lost the hole bolt set up or something..so i think were i might just get a job and buy a brand new one that i know will work
Back to top Go down
autoe22

autoe22

PostSubject: Re: The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day   The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:18 pm

On the pump day are we going to be staging in the parking lot like normal?

Just wondering if we could do setup area at the lower safe area if we need air
I would be willing to haul out my scuba tank so we wont have to do alot of walking after and between games.
I know a few other people have scubas. pirat

Side note Norm are you able to fill scuba tanks safely?
just thought I would ask. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day   The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Pump & Pistol Only Walk On Play Day
Page 1 of 1