Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ref

Ref

Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? Empty
PostSubject: Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer?   Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:48 am

Lets hear from you on what would be fun this summer....
Thanks - Norm
Back to top Go down
http://www.field51.com
BrYcE,?!?!??

PostSubject: Re: Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer?   Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:54 pm

24 hour scenario.
Back to top Go down
XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

PostSubject: Re: Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer?   Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Possibly some basic scenarios maybe something along the lines of invasion of normandy, maybe market garden (not sure hoe the airdrops would go with both) maybe halo?
Back to top Go down
accidentprone

PostSubject: Re: Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer?   Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Ok so I was thinking about a Missile Crisis game. Teams have to find and build missile launchers (those toy rockets you can stamp on and they go flying) and have to set up three of them in the church field. One in church, one by chopper, one in jail. however the teams have to find the parts for each missile launcher which would obviously be scattered through out the fields. first team to build and launch all three missiles wins.

We would need a total of six missile launchers of two opposite colors for the teams, that way one team could knock over or "destroy" the other teams missiles. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Lushin

Lushin

PostSubject: Re: Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer?   Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Now that you have a chopper you could do a Black Hawk down scenario.
Back to top Go down
Ref

Ref

PostSubject: Re: Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer?   Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:33 am

Lushin wrote:
Now that you have a chopper you could do a Black Hawk down scenario.

Missed it, we already did the BHD. That's why we build the Chopper.

Start ship Troopers, World War Z (always room for another Zombie scenario!!)
Back to top Go down
Ref

Ref

PostSubject: Re: Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer?   Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:36 am

Thought - See the movie World War Z june 21st (I think it is released) on the 21st, then do up a scenarion based on the movie not the book, for the end of this month??
Back to top Go down
Lushin

Lushin

PostSubject: Re: Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer?   Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:20 am

Maybe a Saving Private Ryan scenario?
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

PostSubject: Re: Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer?   Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:38 pm

the stmop rocket are fun, but we have "Nerf" launchers air/gas powered takes a little tweaking to angles right but lots of fun, distance not a problem. i think two Bases would be sufficient

or change it up by capturing a rocket launcher and ammo, then destroying certain facilities (if it is HIT PullPin ) it is no longer in play. Limits opponents ability to stage and regroup.

Vyking game, mobile bands (joined at the red kayak, or yellow [without the ROCK elephant Sam] sail around field trying to plunder) Castle Spool, (the English Castle) Church (the French Port) and a few more fortresses. players dispersed throughout the field who could be called in to assist (or have a messanger try to get thru requesting help) i'm working the details, treasures, weapon upgrades start with 98 and earn your marker back, spies, schtuff like that. study

Bonedaddy Fractured Fairy Tales
Back to top Go down
Lushin

Lushin

PostSubject: Re: Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer?   Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:40 am

I was thinking why not an old school capture the flag game. Have each team have a flag in their base, the other team has to try and take that flag back to their base. They only get the score if their flag is in their base when they bring in the other flag. Good old red vs blue kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer?   Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Thoughts for Scenrios this summer?
Page 1 of 1