Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

paint for next pump day ?

Go down 
+2
chris n
Phantom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom

paint for next pump day ? Empty
PostSubject: paint for next pump day ?   paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:25 pm

I will most likely be there, with my new sniper.I was just wondering if it would be possible to get a few cases of more expensive paint like marbalizer. Heat is extremely small and likes to rollout alot. Just a maybe, not sure if others want to pay extra.
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: paint for next pump day ?   paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:08 pm

The word is all the manufacturers are making small paint. However I haven't experienced Marblizer recently.

You could do what Grimmace suggested to me. Use a couple stripes of finger nail polish, built up (like 3 or 4 coats on each stripe), on the inside of the barrel to prevent roll-out. Or, wrap a little electrical tape around the threads and have a flap of it folded over into the inside of the barrel to hold the balls, preventing roll-outs.

I now have a .689 and I'm getting roll outs with the Heat if not careful holding the marker level or upwards. If I can't get a tighter barrel before the game I'm doing the finger nail polish stripes.

paint for next pump day ? Nailpolish
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

PostSubject: great KP info thank you   paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Hey Chris, Mud_Weasle is reading these over my shoulder. He'll have his KP ready for pump day thanks again

scott & ethan have a good 4th sunny
Back to top Go down
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: paint for next pump day ?   paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:11 pm

yeah, the fingernail polish trick works pretty good. I may just order a .679 for my freak kit, and hope it gets here in time.
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: paint for next pump day ?   paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:44 pm

weasle can use his Trilogy barrel, that will be WAY better than the stock KP barrel.
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: paint for next pump day ?   paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:14 am

IIRC RPS Premium was a larger bore size than Marbalizer so that may be a better choice, though it's been years since I've shot either. Downside to Premium is that it always seemed to be more fragile but with pumps and the middle of summer it may be ok..

Phantom is right about Heat being tiny. It would probably be a good idea to take a sizer/caliper to a few different types of paint and offer the largest for pump days. Otherwise, anyone without a small bore barrel or back will suffer from rollouts and/or poor consistency. And likely be frustrated if new to pump play.

With that said, I'm searching for a freak back that can be modified for my pump, or I'm going to get something custom from palmers. If I had the option of paying a little more for larger paint I'd buy it.
Back to top Go down
autoe22

autoe22

PostSubject: Re: paint for next pump day ?   paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:28 am

Shot Counter

http://www.scubatoys.com/paintball/paintballshots.asp
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: paint for next pump day ?   paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:02 pm

autoe22 wrote:
Shot Counter

I don't see how this is related to a paint to barrel match for pumps, aside from the obvious that an overbore will give worse efficiency and vice versa. All the numbers from this calc will be low compared to a pump because no air is being used to cycle the marker unlike their test semis.
Back to top Go down
autoe22

autoe22

PostSubject: Re: paint for next pump day ?   paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Then you would be correct I posted it in the wrong place.

Sry
Back to top Go down
autoe22

autoe22

PostSubject: Re: paint for next pump day ?   paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:29 pm

autoe22 wrote:
Shot Counter

Please note time Posted was a long day.
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: paint for next pump day ?   paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:41 pm

No problem. I read that and was like scratch then confused now I'm Cool
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: paint for next pump day ?   paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:43 pm

those of you who don't want to buy a new barrel. or if he don't have big bore paint then you can do this http://www.pythonpaintball.com/ they are around 60 BUT you can put your nice barrel on like a phantom IT THINK
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

PostSubject: small bore paint   paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:10 pm

look at it this way, small bore paint great for wet days, drunken no barrel breaks from swelling on the 110% humidity tongue Suspect or rainy days sunny drunken

farao lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paint for next pump day ?   paint for next pump day ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paint for next pump day ?
Page 1 of 1