Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

When does the field open this season

Go down 
+2
Admin
sarge88
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sarge88

sarge88

When does the field open this season Empty
PostSubject: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:09 am

Im new here and was wondering when you guys open for the season? iv been a speedball player for about a year now and iv decided to try out woodsball (i always favored tactics and skill vs speed and agility). anyway i just purchased the new Tippmann x7 phenom and a few upgrades to suit my play style. really looking forward to playing this spring, i could use some new woodsball friends. lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:37 am

Thanks for stopping by.....

The field normally opens in May (mostly due to how long it takes for the snow to melt from the parking lot).

So who knows, this may be the earliest we’ve opened this year. If the snow holds off we may open as early as March???

I think you’ll have fun here the guys play far, if they’re hit, they take the walk. (learn from it and come back a better player)

It’s more about having fun than it is about winning (winning is sweet). The stories told on how they lost or won last a lot longer than who won or lost.
Back to top Go down
https://field51.forumotion.com
sarge88

sarge88

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:25 am

Thts great. I hate winter. I'm a fair player aswell. Nver wipe or argue. Its unsportsman like. I can't wait to meet some new players.
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:38 pm

How do you like the x7 Phenom? I've been reading about it. Seems like an awesome marker. Is it a loud or quiet shot? I like the no external air line and the spool valve.
Back to top Go down
sarge88

sarge88

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:34 am

i actually dont have it yet. ordered it the other day. im jumping from a smartspart ion to the x7. so when that comes in im going to try it out and il let u no. plus im going to cal. in march for a week so im bringing it with me to take it to a game. i decided to buy it ahead of time so i can understand vthe inner workings. i like to know my gun inside and out. but il let u no how it works around wed. next week.

im hoping to have 2 variants of it, a combat rifle type and a sniper variant. im looking forward to the customizations. maybe even some spray art..... not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Chevywithahemi88

Chevywithahemi88

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:22 am

sarge88 wrote:
i actually dont have it yet. ordered it the other day. im jumping from a smartspart ion to the x7. so when that comes in im going to try it out and il let u no. plus im going to cal. in march for a week so im bringing it with me to take it to a game. i decided to buy it ahead of time so i can understand vthe inner workings. i like to know my gun inside and out. but il let u no how it works around wed. next week.

im hoping to have 2 variants of it, a combat rifle type and a sniper variant. im looking forward to the customizations. maybe even some spray art..... not sure yet.

I hate to break it to you but its hard to "Snipe". There always seems to be one twig sticking out of a tree that is ALWAYS in the way. "Paintball sniper rifles" do look cool though! If, by "Snipe" you're looking for the "Long range accuracy" effect, I would suggest the Apex barrel, and avoid the flatline barrel at all costs. I know norm sells Apex barrels for the A5 but I'm not sure about the X7. Just ask him and I'm sure he'll hook you up alien

Last edited by Chevywithahemi88 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarge88

sarge88

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:25 am

ya i agree but from a nice vantage point and a sighted scope there deadly. like in the sniper tower or on a high piece of ground. but i get wat ur saying. would only be used for like defense of a key objective or recon. i cant wait to start playing.... its going to be sick...
Back to top Go down
Chevywithahemi88

Chevywithahemi88

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:28 am

sarge88 wrote:
. i cant wait to start playing.... its going to be sick...

Me neither. Looks like it might be an early season this year! 50 degrees here and snowing in San Diego and Dallas. phew
Back to top Go down
sarge88

sarge88

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:31 am

haha i no u got to love the irony in that. Maine hasn't gotten hit as hard as it usually does with snow. it better not snow at all i want F51 to open early
Back to top Go down
Chevywithahemi88

Chevywithahemi88

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:35 am

sarge88 wrote:
i want F51 to open early

Hope you like mud. Usually the walk from the setup area to the village is a mud bath early in the season
Back to top Go down
sarge88

sarge88

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:36 am

i wouldnt dout it. need to get some hiking boots lol
Back to top Go down
Cheese Nip

Cheese Nip

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:50 am

Make sure they are waterproof too. The field tends to take a few weeks to dry out. I agree with the Apex. I have had one for a few years and I love it. If you get a scope just make sure is is a small mag. You may also want to get a offset rail so you can use it with your mask on.

Welcome to the field and We look forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
sarge88

sarge88

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:37 am

thx for the tip cheese nip. il be sure to water proof my stuff. and thx i cant wait to try out this field. pbreview.com had alot of good reviews about it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:57 pm

A quick tour of the field on the 4 wheeler tonight.
The field is mostly free of snow.

I'll be running the new junkyard walls out to location tomorrow (SAT 2/20/10) 10am - 1:00pm

If we don't gat any more snow things are looking real good for an early opener this year!!!!
Back to top Go down
sarge88

sarge88

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:03 pm

awesome cant wait
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:17 pm

All the 5'x10' panels for the Junk Yard walls have been moved to the Jungle field.

A few more panels tomorrow morning for the "JunkYard" fort,and a little bit of junk Smile , then we just need some time to put it together...........
Back to top Go down
sarge88

sarge88

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:26 pm

awesome. u need any help? also have u checked ur email? and il be in cal from 7-14th so il be able to try out my new gun then at the range.
Back to top Go down
1shothero

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:51 pm

ill see you on the field then.....
hopefully you see me first Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When does the field open this season   When does the field open this season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When does the field open this season
Page 1 of 1