Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

May 9th pump day

Go down 
+12
sully
1shothero
Trum_15
Chevywithahemi88
chris n
BoneDaddy
Cheese Nip
Moving Target
bearKing
Admin
grimace
devon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

May 9th pump day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:38 pm

LOL Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://field51.forumotion.com
Cheese Nip

Cheese Nip

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:54 pm

No kidding. he does make a grate target as a ref though Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:51 am

The weather is going to pretty good. Not hot, not cold, not wet.

The Azodin fart gun is ready. The Superstock sniper fart (you'll hear the fart, but wont be able to tell where it came from) is ready.
Back to top Go down
Moving Target

Moving Target

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:15 pm

And... now I'm looking like a probably not
Crying or Very sad

Dad's gotta fly to Finland, and I've got work that I need to do...

I'll make it next time I swear!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Great day of Pump play thanks for making it a fun day to those that could make it.
And for those that couldn't maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
https://field51.forumotion.com
Nameless

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Jeremy here, we had a great time with a great group of people today. Looking forward to trading paint with you all again Smile
Back to top Go down
pballernic

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Had a great time today, it felt good to slow down the pace for once. Thank you Norm for the pump it shoot amazing all day.
Back to top Go down
Sniper71

Sniper71

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:44 am

Thanks alot guys...I had a good time..Plus im sure some of you were entertained watching me dance around in the wide open... jocolor
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:37 am

And can the big man dance!! bounce cheers afro "The Blues Brothers" had nothing on him, Jake, was proud to see the big Blueberry Boogie, and the ninja waltz Twisted Evil and he can shoot.

Junkyard fort play was excellent, mud_weasle found range by using ref Suspect for distance meter, unnamed folks went for teh meatshield jog along path, no harm this time No and "Looper" can slinky down as fast as any human I've seen when entertained by a at the front/side door shot! affraid lol! good angles good runs and "Becc" can shoot some paint too. Looking forward to reffin another pump day as well as playing a few rounds thank you "Sketchy" K. have a good week and we'll see yall at the Castle build for a few hours I hope!

PS I know Mud_Weasle was dead tired at the end of teh day, might have been two lacrosse games, and prom Saturday but the woods runs and end to end Village run capped it cheers Sleep lol!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:51 am

Had fun as always. I've got 3 Gigs of video to go through and edit now...

Thanks for the lucky bear Scott!
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Ahhh WOW! I had a bunch of fun. Thanks for NE Blizz for playing with us, and the guys all the way from Bangor, and the C. Commandos from ME NH and MA. Fantastic day.

I especially liked the flag games without the respawns. They lasted a long time, extended fun, everyone was fully involved. If only I could hit a certain someone's feet the 2nd Junk Yard game would have had a different ending. Very Happy ...maybe

Can't wait to see the video Grimace. Norm!!! I know you have some snazzy pictures. Post them up!
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:24 am

Norm pics noaw!! bounce Very Happy Wink
I probably wont get to editing the video until tomorrow night at the earliest. Tonight is practice.

Here's a screencap I found amusing:
May 9th pump day - Page 2 Beccbunkered
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:11 pm

is that when you bunker becc and she calls her self out on a bounce?
Back to top Go down
Sniper71

Sniper71

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:19 pm

About 5 seconds after this happens him and I are face to face like 15 feet apart... affraid ....that was a fun ending...me on 4...running in the wide open,,,stepping in a ditch....losing my hopper....dancing around getting shot at with no loader
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Trum_15 wrote:
is that when you bunker becc and she calls her self out on a bounce?

Yup. Bounced right off her pack (and bad rib) and then seconds later I called myself on a hopper hit from Sniper after making that spool on the right. So double fail. lol
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:01 am

Hope you got my fail. When I double fed and shot at you from the spaceship, saw a break, then ran towards you thinking you were out. ...not realizing it broke on your tank and you were still in.

<-----Fail! clown
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:33 am

chris n wrote:
Hope you got my fail. When I double fed and shot at you from the spaceship, saw a break, then ran towards you thinking you were out. ...not realizing it broke on your tank and you were still in.

<-----Fail! clown

Got it in all it's HD glory! Laughing

Felt bad shooting you because that was an awesome shot you got on me while doing a headcheck out that bunker.

Next time vote for gun hits count when I'm late. tongue
Back to top Go down
1shothero

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:42 pm

like becc from steel reserve ?
ANd sorry to all I could not make it out i was very sick but next pump day ill be there it kinda sucks the one day everyone is pumping like me i get sick BLAH
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:04 pm

1shothero wrote:
like becc from steel reserve ?

Yes. One and the same Becc.
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:35 pm

grimace wrote:
chris n wrote:

<-----Fail! clown

Got it in all it's HD glory! Laughing

Felt bad shooting you because that was an awesome shot you got on me while doing a headcheck out that bunker.

Next time vote for gun hits count when I'm late. tongue

I don't believe you felt bad for shooting me. haha Can't wait to see that! I couldn't even shoot you again because I started running without re-cocking again. That was the beginning and end of my Banzai run to the flag and on to the church.

I had a sudden sick feeling in my gutt when I saw the paint on your tank, and realized thats the area around where I saw the break when I was back at the spaceship. Then I had that sudden "POP" feeling in the back side. Shocked I failed my team. Shame. But I got to watch Steven and Leafy do laps around bunkers trying to get each other. Cool
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:48 pm

that same hollow feeling when there is no return fire from friendly positions outside the spaceship confused No and Looper has just run by the window. the main door is no longer an option but then again it might only be the two or three of them, maybe all on the other side as i bolt for the flag affraid lol! surprise nope they're still there, Devon, looper and a few friends. I look at it this way they saved me a long run to th echurch.

I enjoyed game and being the last on standing was cool for a split second albino

Double feeds would be so much cooler if they were affective strikes, coz two paintballs coming out of teh barrel at once looks cool. see yall, on build day,

cheers all boneDaddy farao
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:49 am

Got one of the games edited and uploaded. Still a bunch more of video to go through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axdnSXGZYMg
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:37 pm

awesome. i wish i could have seen that charge after the camera turned off. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JMac

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Anyone notice if the light blue barrels smell all Maple syrupy?...hmmmmm,Maple...
Back to top Go down
Cheese Nip

Cheese Nip

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:34 pm

The only problem is that the hopper blinds the camera when you shoot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 9th pump day   May 9th pump day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 9th pump day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next