Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
woodsball players I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
woodsball players I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
woodsball players I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
woodsball players I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
woodsball players I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
woodsball players I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
woodsball players I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
woodsball players I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
woodsball players I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

woodsball players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blootoon

woodsball players Empty
PostSubject: woodsball players   woodsball players I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:48 pm

hey every one umm i didnt know were ells to put this but tecnicly it is a wanted thing so here it goes. i recently formed a new team with my freinds called the 20th maine and we need players. i am looking to get almost 10 players and right now we only have 6. the only tournaments we are going to participate in right now untill we get better and more than 2 of us get licenses ( i was suposed to go for drivers edd last year but i spent a bunch of money on paintball so it didnt happen xD) is anything feild 51 happens to have going on. so if you were or some one you know was wanting to join a woodsball team and they dont mind it being kind of amatureish then plz send em my way. prior paintballing experiance is encouraged BUT IS NOT NESSESARY. so long as they can contribute a little money to the paint fund when we have scrimmages and they can get themselvs to team practices/events. if you have questions post them below or give me an email at lockwood.tyler@hotmail.com any questions will be adressed as quickly as i see them and i check my email atleast once a day.
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

woodsball players Empty
PostSubject: Re: woodsball players   woodsball players I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:17 am

Like I said, I don't really know how any of it works but if you need a sub for any large games just give me a call.
Back to top Go down
bearKing

woodsball players Empty
PostSubject: Re: woodsball players   woodsball players I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:59 am

where do you and your team practice, what sort of markers do you guys roll with?
Back to top Go down
blootoon

woodsball players Empty
PostSubject: Re: woodsball players   woodsball players I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:04 am

bearKing wrote:
where do you and your team practice, what sort of markers do you guys roll with?
i have an all stock a5, my heavy gunner has an mr2 with velocity fs hopper, a tac-5 recon, a tippmann factory f/s, and a brass eagle t-storm with a home made sniper barel. as for the team practice my cuzin owns a farm out behind my house and we got a small feild in the tree line with a trench and stuff.
Back to top Go down
blootoon

woodsball players Empty
PostSubject: Re: woodsball players   woodsball players I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:06 am

bearKing wrote:
o ya and i forgot to add this in the last post but we go over to field 51 or bennets alot just for some team on team action
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

woodsball players Empty
PostSubject: Re: woodsball players   woodsball players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

woodsball players
Page 1 of 1