Recently got a Azodin from Norm. Figured I'd share some of the tricks and fun with this marker.
1. Get a new barrel, a small bore barrel, .689 or smaller like a .685
* as most of you know most stock barrels need improvement. The Azodin is huge, too huge for a pump marker.
* a new tighter barrel will eliminate the odd o-ring detent system.
* a tighter barrel will vastly improve the accuracy of each ball shot. Night and day, straight as an arrow.
* eliminates roll outs
* greatly improves velocity consistency
2. Lube the hammer generously.
* quiets the hammer bounce. I used TechT Sav grease
* more consistent velocity
3. Lube the trigger and bolt
* smoother operation all around. The marker is pretty dry when it comes out of the box.
4. Put a few drops of marker oil in the ASA everyday of use.
* Valve opens and closes crisper.
* prevents leaks down the road.
* improves velocity consistency
The Azodin KP Pump is autocker threaded for the barrel.
Ion threaded for the feed neck.
Clamping screw down type feed neck
Dove tail already on the grip for ASA upgrades. Eventually I'm doing a simple drop forward with an on/off ASA.
Spyder (non VS or RS) type hammer and springs
LA Hitman mod ready.
A crazy set up I tried and didn't like so I went back to original state