Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP

Go down 
+2
Trum_15
Chevywithahemi88
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevywithahemi88

Chevywithahemi88

New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP Empty
PostSubject: New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP   New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Hey guys, gals, and those that aren't sure yet affraid affraid affraid

I'm looking into playing pump, but I'm completely clueless. I've tried doing my homework before buying a pump marker, but I can't seem to find much useful information on the internet. I'm hoping to possibly buy one of the Azodin KP's from Norm this weekend but I am unsure as to how they rack up against other similar pumps on the market. I also have a few questions that would be great if I can get some answers from here.

1) How much more accurate is a pump going to be vs my semi?

2) How does the Azodin KP rank against other pumps in that price range?

3) If you have an Azodin KP, would you recommend it to people such as myself?

I've been reading reviews left and right, and I see a lot of people saying that the Azodin KP is a good "Starter gun for players new to pump." Although I have never played pump before, I learn very quick and I don't want to drop $110 on a marker that I'm going to be bored with in 2 weeks. The other thing I read was some people complaining about open-class pumps simply becoming an inconvenienced semi. Has this ever happened to any of you Azodin owners out there?

Thanks in advance,
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP   New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:16 pm

theres a idea that people say that a pump will be but its not they are the same

What do you mean? the only other one may be a trilogy but you need to know afew things about a cocker first

YES!! you wont get board with it at all unless you dont like pump or you think its boaring!
Back to top Go down
Chevywithahemi88

Chevywithahemi88

PostSubject: Re: New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP   New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 pm

I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts about getting a pump Neutral

I need a new mask because mine is just crap
And I want to get an E-trigger with a TechPB Fang trigger for my tippmann...

SO MUCH COOL STUFF--errrg!

Maybe I'll wait a few weeks to get a pump
Back to top Go down
grimace

PostSubject: Re: New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP   New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:12 am

Quote :
A pump will be no more accurate than a semi. A pump will slow down your rate of fire forcing you to focus on the fundamentals of the game, movement, angles, aiming, etc.
Quote :
There are no other pumps in the price range unless you are buying used or know cockers well enough to install a pump kit.
Quote :

I've been reading reviews left and right, and I see a lot of people saying that the Azodin KP is a good "Starter gun for players new to pump." Although I have never played pump before, I learn very quick and I don't want to drop $110 on a marker that I'm going to be bored with in 2 weeks. The other thing I read was some people complaining about open-class pumps simply becoming an inconvenienced semi.
I don't own one but I would recommend it. Pump guns hold their value better than semis so if you do get bored with it or find pump not to your liking you shouldn't loose much money reselling it. Higher class pumps go for $300+ or require a good understanding of pumps or both. Stock/modified stock has a much steeper learning curve than open class. The "inconvenient semi" is manly refering to open class pumps with auto trigger and an agitated hoppers that can pretty much be shot like a semi defeating the purpose of playing pump. The AKP doesn't auto trigger so it's not an issue.

That said, a good mask is the most important piece of equipment. What's wrong with your current one? Uncomfortable? Fogs? If your mask doesn't fit right try on ones at the shop until you find one that does. If your mask fits fine and is a name brand but just fogs see if you can find a thermal (two pane) lens.
Back to top Go down
Chevywithahemi88

Chevywithahemi88

PostSubject: Re: New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP   New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Thanks, That was very helpful.

I had the chance to hold a KP today and they feel really sturdy. They seem like really nice markers.

I'll get my mask this weekend and get a KP in the near future.

Thanks everyone for the help,
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP   New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm

A mask will be a fantastic upgrade, especially if you're dealing with fog a lot. Try the V-forces Norm has, you'll like the fit.
If you get an Azodin pretty much all you'll need is a small bore barrel.
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

PostSubject: Re: New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP   New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:45 pm

even if you dont get an AKP i would defiantly check out playing pump and for the 150 price range you can get a used autococker and a pump kit like i did
Back to top Go down
1shothero

PostSubject: Re: New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP   New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:47 pm

its not get over the rumor and move on its just makes you watch your shots cause your not throwing 80 bps
there are none and if there was it would get blown out of the water becuase odds are it would be a used phantom or cocker pump and there is no comparison
for a starter yes other then that no there loud there have allot of kinks and there pump stroke is like ripping the sword from the stone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP   New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Pump/ Azodin KP pumps?-HELP
Page 1 of 1