Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.

Go down 
+7
1shothero
Dhregin
BoneDaddy
Etch
Trum_15
Moving Target
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. Empty
PostSubject: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:25 am

It's now less than a week away!!!
Back to top Go down
https://field51.forumotion.com
Moving Target

Moving Target

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:45 pm

yes!!
my dad and I will def. be there cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:20 pm

Admin wrote:

Will it still go on if it is railing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Game on   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:10 am

Trum_15 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Will it still go on if it is railing

Sure - We are going to get wet anyways.
Back to top Go down
Etch

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Ill be there to help ref if you need it. just let me know.
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

PostSubject: any team names that can be shared??   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:05 pm

spring muck makes me think of peepers Shocked mud puppies pig worms & crawlers perhaps puddle painters alien . hope the weather holds, it will just be nice to be out in the sun and fresh country air dodging paint, see yall saturday jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dhregin

Dhregin

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:36 pm

mwuahaha its on its way! Very Happy

so tell me... which of you wil lbe the one guy running around the field with one shoe because the muck claimed your other one?

I can see it now

"What happened to you guys"

"DUDE this guy wiht one shoe came in and he killed all of us ALL OF US!

it was horrible, it was so horrible..."

it'll happen... just wait... and watch... it will happen.
Back to top Go down
1shothero

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:13 am

Wink ok guys ill hopefully be there still looking for a ride if nto i hope u all play the hell out of opening day
Back to top Go down
Dhregin

Dhregin

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:50 pm

dude, if you need to fly there man. fly there.
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:34 am

YES the day is here cant wait for later today afro cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:07 pm

today was nuts it was pretty sweet!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Refs   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:27 pm

The feed back I got back from everyone was great!!

Thanks to the great refs we had on the field today, everyone had a blast.

Again, thanks to the refs!!
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:51 pm

afro A wicked good day.
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Admin wrote:
The feed back I got back from everyone was great!!

Thanks to the great refs we had on the field today, everyone had a blast.

Again, thanks to the refs!!

do you know when somr of the pics are going to be up
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

PostSubject: plenty of fun in the MUCK 2day   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:48 pm

We enjoyed sharing paint and wearing paint with YALL today, I'll send Admin a welt pic of Ethan today (he may or maynot post)as he attempted a flag capture from space ship before he wuz gunned down. Not your typical welts but for all the new guys, young ones if someone says MERCI chances are your welt will be much much worse so answer YES and point marker away . affraid affraid

And to everyone else, some of you are matrix like bounce jocolor , dahm difficult to paint, but I was very proud of Ethan's play and his use of tactical play with Nate and Ian thank you gentlemen it always mean more when he is successfull with other players than good old dad.

Lastly thank you to all the officials today Norm great show as always, and Sam thanks for the encouragement of a slower than I use to be guy, farao who still thinks he can make that last flank run.

HApPy EASTER TO ALL albino

Norm's Edit:
Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. IMG_3254
Back to top Go down
1shothero

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:03 am

guy i had a great day you all played great specially my friends Ian and Ethan we had a good run you guys. Also thank you norm for having an opening day so soon we pushed for it and you finally gave us the paintball fix we all needed and thanks for letting me ref i had a great time Sammy thank you for putting up with my reffing mistakes your a greta guy. And finally thank you to everyone who showed up your were all great fun and it couldnt have been better. also kyle thanks for taking those great pics of me playing shirtless everyone here at home got a good laugh out of it. Finally id like to say that i know i busted my ASA on the superman dive but a new one is on the way in the mail and ill be ready to play for our next game! have a good one everyone

-Josh The shirtless Spartan Warrior
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:48 pm

Ethan's efforts were not fruitless. When I saw him go out then you come out of the spaceship, then 2 or three of Blue go out I figured we were gaining ground and made the move for the flag. I applaud Ethan's drive and fierceness to get us up that far. It was ugly having such close quarter battles such as the flag game but often thats how they are won, by taking chances and multi-person drives right at the heart of the other team. Hooray Ethan!
Back to top Go down
autoe22

autoe22

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:01 pm

That Was a Blast and a great turn out for the day!!

I'm looking forward to alot more days like this!

If that was the first day!! What is the Summer and Last open day going to be like??

More the better.

Great day Guys and gal
Back to top Go down
Dhregin

Dhregin

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:32 pm

Saturday was great Very Happy but I ended up getting sick as hell for the rest of the weekend Sad

Thanks for the great day guys Very Happy next time ill try not to spill half my paint on the ground -.-
Back to top Go down
A

A

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Well, Saturday was pretty good other than the mud. I liked how many new people there were and that most of them weren't afraid to move up when it was needed. I also liked how hard it is to attack the church now with the new bunkers. The green paint (triumph?) was pretty good other than the lumpiness, but who can control that? I didn't like the brown/white stuff (basic training?) because it seemed to bounce more and dried like a candle. Having two refs made it a lot better on the field I think. It was also quicker to get a paint check.
Back to top Go down
Igg

Igg

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Yesterday was even better than I'd hoped it would be. It was great how many people showed up to play on opening day, and I loved that everyone was in a great mood to play, even if it meant getting a jersey full of mud.
I want to thank everyone that was there, but especially Norm for getting us out early, and even getting me a tank that was actually up to hydro. Josh, your my boy, whether your reffing or getting my back shirtless. I have to give props to Ethan for running with me most of the day, but especially in the last game. One of the most successful runs I've made on the church thanks to his great communication and support fire. Ricky, thanks for not lighting me up with the new marker even when I asked you to. And Alex, for the antics on and off the field.
All in all, friends made and battles won. Can't wait for the next round. Hopefully the rest of 110 will join me then.
Back to top Go down
1shothero

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Ian this is my video to u
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCgiCtxoYsw&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Igg

Igg

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Hey Josh, this is my video to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHD6gA4FIgI&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
Dhregin

Dhregin

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:07 am

the horror! the grilled cheese! why did he use the grilled cheeese?!

and at the same time,

can you think of a more perfect weapon?
Back to top Go down
Igg

Igg

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Have a happy sandwich!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.   Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smuck in The Muck - April 11th Season kickoff.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next