Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

OSG Battle of the Bulge

Go down 
+6
Norboo
chris n
JMac
Myque Ace
Moving Target
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

OSG Battle of the Bulge Empty
PostSubject: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:38 am

Some talk about going to this event at OSG:

http://www.osgpaintball.com/index.html
Its not on the calender (2009), but its listed on the front page.

Quote From Dave's web site:
"Dont miss out on this years Winter Scenario Game:
Battle of the Bulge

Saturday, February 13, 2010

$29 admission & all day air, $25 pre-pay
$55 winter paint, Field Paint only "
Back to top Go down
https://field51.forumotion.com
Moving Target

Moving Target

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:34 am

Sad I have swimming states that day affraid
Back to top Go down
Myque Ace

Myque Ace

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:02 am

That could be tons of fun!
Back to top Go down
JMac

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:23 am

Yeah Dave said he would be having a scenario in Jan. on the 3rd, and possibly another sometime in February. I don't think I'll hit this one, due to the fact that 10 inches of snow coming tomorrow( powder day?). But I'd be down for the February one if anyone is interested.... FYI Mike PM inbound
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:30 am

me and alex and kyle are going.
Lets all set up together. Cool
Back to top Go down
Norboo

Norboo

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:06 am

I'm going as long as there is no snow storm and/or 20 degrees or colder.

Should be fun....... we have a long ways to go for spring....
Back to top Go down
http://team51.net
grimace

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:11 pm

Hmmm... didn't know they ran winter games at OSG. Sounds cold. affraid
Back to top Go down
1shothero

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:40 pm

I would love to go......
If someone wants to give me a ride in the trunk or on the roof preferably
Back to top Go down
Sniper71

Sniper71

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:48 am

so how many pepole are going ? Are you guys all gonna get together in the staging area and be set up together ? I wonder if theyll let us all stay together as a group ?
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:11 am

I'd love to go but the temps have been keeping me inside. Although the forecast has the day's high at 30degrees for OSG for Saturday. Not bad at all.

I'm going to give it another day or two to build up my courage then decide. Its still a long ways until the regular season. I'd hate to be left without PB for an entire winter.

Yeah, they will team us all together if we'd like. We can grab a couple tables together.
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

PostSubject: any game day suggestions   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:20 am

OK this is looking to good to pass up, maybe! Just wondering about any special performance tips? I'm thinking stock marker, stock bigger bore barrel or pipe kit, (any issues with air-should we attach hand warmers to tank, hoppers etc)

Masks ????? cyclops

Pods, how much paint will you likely carry with you? scratch

how big an area are we talking to respawn? Chrono to Zombie fort (J4-A4) field51 map or chrono to back fort (J4-B1) or bigger than that. Question

any advise would be great thank you see ya in the snow
albino santa rendeer affraid
Back to top Go down
Sniper71

Sniper71

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:41 pm

Ive never been to osg, so I dont know the dimensions. As for pods well, the more the better just in case all hell breaks loose, at canobie id usually go out with a full pack, 6 140's and a extra tank in case. As for markers, well im weird, Ill be taking my cocker, a pump, and at least one electro. This way when I determine the style of play I can adapt my marker and play to it. Im not really sure on the bore of there "winter paint" so I usually just take a couple barrel kits, But usually just the stock barrels are good enough for winter play. Hand warmers are a definite goodie to bring, and some warm boots for sure. Im all about comfort than speed... pig . As for the respawns they shouldnt be too bad, generally there should be at least 2 for each team. Hope this kinda helped. Cool
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:54 pm

When we last visited OSG the respawns weren't too far. 20-40 yards tops, sometimes closer. Similar to our Lost game, here and there on the field, plus the main area, and your home base. OSG is a little smaller than F51, but more hills, cliffs, 2 villages, wicked large castle.

I agree about the barrels. I'll try to get some tight fits until I start breaking paint then I'll go as large as possible or use the stock barrel. I'll lug 3 or 4 pods so I can stay in longer. They have 3k & 4k fill station so 5,6,7 pods is not uncommon of for some folks.

Sam had a good idea last Dec. Put hand warmers in the back side of your gloves. nice to have a couple in your pockets too. Dress for comfort. The wool will pad your hits and keep you warm. Eventually you'll get hot so do layers so you can cool off and then bundle up again.
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:46 am

Kyle and I are definitely going. Who's in?
Back to top Go down
Norboo

Norboo

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:06 am

chris n wrote:
Kyle and I are definitely going. Who's in?

Looks like I'll be digging out some extra A5/98s for spares.......

I'll be heading down to help rep Team51
Back to top Go down
http://team51.net
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:45 am

sniper71 is also going.

9am-4pm according to the OSG flyer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:28 am

Great news, we get play together.... He's been trying to get down this way for awhile for a game.... Should be fun!!!
Back to top Go down
https://field51.forumotion.com
Sniper71

Sniper71

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:53 pm

figured id post something here too...when I called today the girl told me the first scenario starts promptly at 10...so ill be ther at 9...hope she was right..see ya there..im in loudon right now.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sniper71

Sniper71

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:32 pm

thanks guys...I had a blast..it was good meeting all of you and ill definitely be down to 51... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:05 am

It was a pretty good day for me. I watched sketchy clean out the bridge in Halo village. Shortly after that our team took the entire halo village from three sides. My favorite mission was defending the western village. They kept coming and I just kept knocking them down. Me and Norm and Sniper71 almost had something going on the last mission..until I moved too far forward and got pelted and Norm was blinded by the fog in his goggles. Oh well, next field, next mission, next time!!

Met the Misfits and other cool folks from NH. Looks like they're 100ft Pirate ship is 75% complete. Can't wait to try a few suicide missions into that dandy!.
Thanks for joining us Sniper71! It was good playing with The Maine Team.

We got lost on the way there, AND on the way home. Laughing Swahmy says theres a Garhman or Tom-Tom in my future. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OSG Battle of the Bulge   OSG Battle of the Bulge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OSG Battle of the Bulge
Page 1 of 1