Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maineiacpballer

Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** Empty
PostSubject: Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:59 pm

I am going to try and get everything working before I sell any of it, but this is what I have for sale. If it works than I will note that it works, if there is no note saying that it works, than that means I am working on it and will try and have it working before a final sale is made. Ask any questions that you wish and I will respond as well as I can. All prices subject to change due to working or non working condition. Here we go.

UPDATED...Unknown pump...asking 35 obo...I now have it so every other shot works, but after every shot when you go to re-cock it it leaks down the barrel. Back to the drawing board...
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** 03-13-10338

UPDATED...Razorback 3 WORKS(Want to test this before I say it really does work) asking 70 obo
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** 03-13-10341

UPDATED...Phantom...This now WORKS, I am missing a rear screw to hold the grip frame to the body though. The price just kinda climb a bit...$90obo
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** 03-13-10342

Piranha ...WORKS but needs asa...asking 50 obo
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** 03-13-10343

Raptor Extreme...asking 30 obo
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** 03-13-10344

Azodin Kaos Pump...LIKE NEW AND WORKS...asking 150 obo
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** 03-13-10345

Last edited by maineiacpballer on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
maineiacpballer

PostSubject: More to come...   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Dangerous Power G3 IQ...Shots great, not sure I want to sell as of yet. Comes with box and whatever else I can find that came with it. $215 obo(May not sell)
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** 03-13-10346

"Franken" Ion...Ion made up of other ions. It worked at one point, there is no bottom line/asa...may need tweeking not sure(This one I will not fix) $80
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** 03-13-10348-Copy

Invert Mini with Tadao Board, hard case and all parts pictured. This works, but chops paint, you are able to shoot a few good shots and then its a mess. I am going to try and fix this one before it sells, so even if you offer on it, it is going to be awhile, this one will get fixed. $215 obo(May not sell)
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** 03-13-10354

Angel A4 Fly no feed neck and tank and reg would be extra so there fore no asa. This shoots great and is fun to shoot. I have a charger and a barrel kit for it as well. The kit would be extra, but a must have! $275 obo(May not sell)
Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** 03-13-10355

Last edited by maineiacpballer on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:11 pm

What kind of valve is that on the phantom? Im pretty interested
Back to top Go down
Moving Target

Moving Target

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:25 pm

might be interested in that unknown pump...
Back to top Go down
maineiacpballer

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Devon - I honestly dont know that much about it. I got it in a package deal last year and have not been able to get it to work. It makes me made that I cant figure it out. It is a unibody design, meaning that it is a fixed barrel. Internals not sure, I know it was one of the first phantoms made. Talk to Norm about the unibody phantoms, as I know he has one. Maybe he would chime in.

JGrass - As far as the unknown, make an offer. I will say that I have an offer on the table for it, but would like to keep things for sale at the field, so...let me know.
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:38 pm

maineiacpballer wrote:
Devon - I honestly dont know that much about it. I got it in a package deal last year and have not been able to get it to work. It makes me made that I cant figure it out. It is a unibody design, meaning that it is a fixed barrel. Internals not sure, I know it was one of the first phantoms made. Talk to Norm about the unibody phantoms, as I know he has one. Maybe he would chime in.

JGrass - As far as the unknown, make an offer. I will say that I have an offer on the table for it, but would like to keep things for sale at the field, so...let me know.

Do you know what wrong with it? Are you coming down on the 20th? I'm interested
Back to top Go down
maineiacpballer

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:48 pm

I dont know what is the matter but I will bring it with me.
Back to top Go down
Moving Target

Moving Target

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:25 pm

if you can bring the unknown on the 20th, I can be definitive early in the morning scratch
Back to top Go down
A

A

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:50 pm

If some of my stuff sells I'm interested in that razorback.
Back to top Go down
maineiacpballer

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:33 pm

As long as it is here Alex, it is yours.

Updated second page with more guns!
Back to top Go down
Sniper71

Sniper71

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:39 am

Is the unknown one possibly a kingman hammerhead ??? Cant really see from the pic, and im just taking a guesstimation to help out...
Back to top Go down
maineiacpballer

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:56 am

It could be. It is hard to tell because there is nothing that is really a blatant mark on it to help lead one way or the other...thanks though!
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Interested in a black/red SE PMR for the g3?
Back to top Go down
maineiacpballer

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:37 pm

devon wrote:
Interested in a black/red SE PMR for the g3?

All set thanks though.
Back to top Go down
maineiacpballer

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:29 pm

If anyone wants me to bring anything to view on Saturday please request it here.
Back to top Go down
Moving Target

Moving Target

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:56 pm

i'm still interested in looking at the unknown pump alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***   Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED*** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets get some of this sold.***UPDATED***
Page 1 of 1