Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Outkast Sniper FST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
devon

devon

Outkast Sniper FST Empty
PostSubject: Outkast Sniper FST   Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:45 am

Gone, I traded this marker for an AKP and $150. I'm keeping my hopper, pods, and pod pack.

I just got this in a trade and I'm not 100% sure I want to get rid of it but I thought I would post it just to see if there is any interest.

It's a Dust black Outkast body with a CCM pump kit, slider frame, ANS trigger plate, trigger shoe, Check It bore kit, Proto UL barrel, CCM rail, CCM asa, CCM cocking rod, Evil reg, ST bolt pin. I'm pretty sure it has a LP spring kit but I'll check the valve later.

Outkast Sniper FST 2cqywqd

Outkast Sniper FST 20hm5ub

Outkast Sniper FST 2d6qhdg

Outkast Sniper FST 2m82nib

Outkast Sniper FST Jregdt

Outkast Sniper FST 2cnt5pv

Sorry for the low picture quality, this are taken with my blackberry.

Price: $250
Trades: Only electronic markers

Thanks
-Devon

Last edited by devon on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
1shothero

Outkast Sniper FST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outkast Sniper FST   Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:39 pm

CCM cocking rod means nothing so dont put that as an add on its an evil stock reg so dont put that as an add on its a stock CCM rail and asa therefor not an add on and a price if ur lucky on this is 150 maybe 160

Last edited by 1shothero on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

Outkast Sniper FST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outkast Sniper FST   Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:45 pm

1shothero wrote:
CCM cocking rod means nothing so dont put that as an add on its an evil stock reg so dont put that as an add on there terrible its a stock CCM rail and asa therefor not an add on and a price if ur lucky on this is 150 maybe 160

It's not a stock cocking rod, reg, rail, or asa? And this is worth much more than $150.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/pump-guns/125155-03-red-cocker-sniper-tank.html

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/pump-guns/124481-prostock-sniper-ii-f-s-130-shipped-paypald.html

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/pump-guns/125678-2k3-vert-w-ccm-deluxe.html

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/pump-guns/125182-trilogy-pump-trinity-sanchez-kit.html

All these snipers are in the price range you just said and on the first page on MCB. Are you really trying to tell me mine isn't better than those? I think you just like to talk crap about other peoples guns because you shoot a POS stock sniper..
Back to top Go down
1shothero

Outkast Sniper FST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outkast Sniper FST   Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Mine is very stock yes It has a JnJ barrle and a pheonix superfly bolt that it and I love it Im just simply saying its worth 160 at most ive had more guns in one week then uve owned in your life especially autocockers now im not trying to start an areguement im just looking out for poeple buying the gear becuase the past few markers have been over priced this isnt coming from only me ive asked many people opinions on the topic like i said no aregument intended but you need to not over price markers that arent worth it yes my marker is a POS its an 03 cocker that hasnt had any upgrades besides a barrle and bolt its as basic as you can get and I love it that way but if you choose to pick on my marker to make your seem super awsome then go ahead becuase i wasnt looking for hostility nor an arguement but if you do wish to trash my markers and everything then go ahead I have no problem with that devon im sorry you got so upset about the facts really I am I didnt intend to start a fight i was just giving you some advice becuase honestly that marker is worth 160 at most i asked four pro shops and allot of peple on MCB and PBN and PHOG but i guess there all wrong too. And btw the second marker on that list is ten times better then both of our markers and its cheaper . Also if you wish to talk further please send me a pm as to not argue or engage in this conversation in your for sale thread theres no need for it here anylonger but feel free to pm me if youd like to talk about it more.
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

Outkast Sniper FST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outkast Sniper FST   Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:26 pm

1shothero wrote:
Mine is very stock yes It has a JnJ barrle and a pheonix superfly bolt that it and I love it Im just simply saying its worth 160 at most ive had more guns in one week then uve owned in your life especially autocockers now im not trying to start an areguement im just looking out for poeple buying the gear becuase the past few markers have been over priced this isnt coming from only me ive asked many people opinions on the topic like i said no aregument intended but you need to not over price markers that arent worth it yes my marker is a POS its an 03 cocker that hasnt had any upgrades besides a barrle and bolt its as basic as you can get and I love it that way but if you choose to pick on my marker to make your seem super awsome then go ahead becuase i wasnt looking for hostility nor an arguement but if you do wish to trash my markers and everything then go ahead I have no problem with that devon im sorry you got so upset about the facts really I am I didnt intend to start a fight i was just giving you some advice becuase honestly that marker is worth 160 at most i asked four pro shops and allot of peple on MCB and PBN and PHOG but i guess there all wrong too. And btw the second marker on that list is ten times better then both of our markers and its cheaper . Also if you wish to talk further please send me a pm as to not argue or engage in this conversation in your for sale thread theres no need for it here anylonger but feel free to pm me if youd like to talk about it more.

30+ guns in one week? Wow.. And how could that second gun be better than mine? Please just explain that. I'm not trying to start a fight but you're way off with all the prices you've told me. I was going to sell that FBM body alone for $200 and you said your sniper was worth double that. Then said me cutting my stock WGP frame dropped the price $100. Now you're making up all these stories trying to tell me you asked around and that the second gun is better than mine? I'm not starting a fight, I'm just sick of you flaming me and being flat out wrong.

Back on topic. Price drop after posting a price quote thread on MCB. Now looking for $250 OBO.
Back to top Go down
1shothero

Outkast Sniper FST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outkast Sniper FST   Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:43 pm

never said mine was better mines just a little old gun that can throw paint bout it.
Back to top Go down
sully

Outkast Sniper FST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outkast Sniper FST   Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Just relax guys. Josh some of the stuff you said wasnt needed. The whole 30+ guns non-sence.
Back to top Go down
devon

devon

Outkast Sniper FST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outkast Sniper FST   Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:40 am

sully wrote:
Just relax guys. Josh some of the stuff you said wasnt needed. The whole 30+ guns non-sence.

It's fine, I know he's just trying to help me out. I hope him and I can both put this behind us. I traded this marker for an Azodin Kaos pump and $150 so... haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outkast Sniper FST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outkast Sniper FST   Outkast Sniper FST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outkast Sniper FST
Page 1 of 1