Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Creep Show V?

Go down 
+4
Ref
XxJellyFilledxX
BoneDaddy
grimace
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Creep Show V? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creep Show V?   Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:54 pm

are the prices the same as wopd??? i need to know asap.
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show V?   Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:58 pm

hey Jelly they are the same as wopd see you tomorrow
Back to top Go down
XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show V?   Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:06 am

BoneDaddy wrote:
hey Jelly they are the same as wopd see you tomorrow

ok thank god. didnt realize how much money i was spending the last few weeks and what i remembered the cost is what i budgeted for.
Back to top Go down
Ref

Ref

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show V?   Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:19 am

PICS Link-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/field51/sets/72157627954422266/
Back to top Go down
http://www.field51.com
Lushin

Lushin

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show V?   Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Gotta say that was fun. Thank you to whoever came with the idea of the Reaper role. Can I play that role again next year? Also could I refuse to help a team? I was thinking of telling the zombies I wasn't gonna help them a few times. Other than that it was fun.
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show V?   Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:59 pm

I think the reaper can do whatever he wants. Twisted Evil

I had a good time. One time I found myself coming up behind a large portion of the zombie team, while I had the wrong flag. One of them saw me. So my instinct was to get cover and shoot them all in the back. I failed. I got a couple before that nasty sniper pimpin pump dude (J) got me with one shot. Mission failed. Not only did I get the wrong flag (the yellow one in their base, not the red one in front of the base), but I also walked into a bee's nest and got stung. Haha, they had no one watching their 6. This ole geezer still has it! So I respawned and did the entire mission again. Got shot out at their base, by another pumper guy, Carter from MCB and Carter's Commandos! Dang it!!!

Third times a charm, right? No not really. I made it most of the way back to their fort then got trapped in the turret watching bad guys walk by for 20 minutes. Then it was almost lunch time so I started lighting stuff up. I might have got 2 people, but we were all concerned about break time. Haha good times.

After lunch I spent a long time watching Derek advance. We had a few moments of actual paintball but due to the rules and zombie circumstances (never having to respawn) I quickly got bored of that and went off to play paintball. We had some brave and daring young guys on the survivor's team. You guys did great. We had a slow start in the morning but then figured things out and pushed back and got stuff done. Great jobs guys. Well done.
Back to top Go down
XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show V?   Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 pm

chris n wrote:
I think the reaper can do whatever he wants. Twisted Evil

I had a good time. One time I found myself coming up behind a large portion of the zombie team, while I had the wrong flag. One of them saw me. So my instinct was to get cover and shoot them all in the back. I failed. I got a couple before that nasty sniper pimpin pump dude (J) got me with one shot. Mission failed. Not only did I get the wrong flag (the yellow one in their base, not the red one in front of the base), but I also walked into a bee's nest and got stung. Haha, they had no one watching their 6. This ole geezer still has it! So I respawned and did the entire mission again. Got shot out at their base, by another pumper guy, Carter from MCB and Carter's Commandos! Dang it!!!

Third times a charm, right? No not really. I made it most of the way back to their fort then got trapped in the turret watching bad guys walk by for 20 minutes. Then it was almost lunch time so I started lighting stuff up. I might have got 2 people, but we were all concerned about break time. Haha good times.

After lunch I spent a long time watching Derek advance. We had a few moments of actual paintball but due to the rules and zombie circumstances (never having to respawn) I quickly got bored of that and went off to play paintball. We had some brave and daring young guys on the survivor's team. You guys did great. We had a slow start in the morning but then figured things out and pushed back and got stuff done. Great jobs guys. Well done.

I was one of those guys just walking. thanks for the three welts on my right butt cheek lol it hurts when i sit lol
Back to top Go down
Lushin

Lushin

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show V?   Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:21 pm

After watching the video I have from the Kelly's Heroes game is really making me wish I had video of the Creep Show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creep Show V?   Creep Show V? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creep Show V?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2