Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
GHILLIE SUIT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
GHILLIE SUIT! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
GHILLIE SUIT! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
GHILLIE SUIT! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
GHILLIE SUIT! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
GHILLIE SUIT! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
GHILLIE SUIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
GHILLIE SUIT! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
GHILLIE SUIT! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

GHILLIE SUIT!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevywithahemi88

Chevywithahemi88

GHILLIE SUIT! Empty
PostSubject: GHILLIE SUIT!   GHILLIE SUIT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:50 pm

Finished building my ghillie suit just a few minutes ago, and I can't wait to use it tomorrow. Does anyone have any first-hand experience using a ghillie suit at F51? How much does it help?
Back to top Go down
Myque Ace

Myque Ace

GHILLIE SUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHILLIE SUIT!   GHILLIE SUIT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:37 pm

Make sure you drink plenty of water...we don't you getting heat stroke tomorrow.

It's supposed to be 83 and sunny all day...if it's even as close as humid as the rest of this week...yikes.
Back to top Go down
Gunny467

GHILLIE SUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHILLIE SUIT!   GHILLIE SUIT! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Yea, I've used mine once at field 51 with disastrous results. I forgot how low I actually needed to be in order to blend in. This resulted in me being eliminated a lot due to the no break necessary rule for Ghillie suits. If you're going to use it, stay low, stay quiet and don't move. Hydration is an absolute must! Drink tons of water at every opportunity, I actually carry a camel pack underneath my suit so I can drink while I stay in place.
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

GHILLIE SUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHILLIE SUIT!   GHILLIE SUIT! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:21 pm

I've seen them in action a lot. They work even on the open field during a church game. But yeah, you can only move when no one is looking, or move very slowly. It has its benefits, but you're limited by time. If I were to pick one game to use a ghilie I'd use it while defending the radar dish. There are a few avenues you could hide nicely and bean people as they come to you. If you ever got hit there are alternative spots while defending you could grab quickly to get out of regular site and have players in your sites

think outside the box. Be the bush. Shoot once. Dont move. Wait til he's close, too close. Be patient. Even wait til they walk by. Gawd, something is wrong with me! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GHILLIE SUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHILLIE SUIT!   GHILLIE SUIT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GHILLIE SUIT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Field News :: General-
Jump to: