Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
need field info please I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
need field info please I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
need field info please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
need field info please I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
need field info please I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
need field info please I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
need field info please I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
need field info please I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
need field info please I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

need field info please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KordwellKlan

need field info please Empty
PostSubject: need field info please   need field info please I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:41 pm

can anyone help me?
first time visitor trying to play tomorrow, Oct. 10th.
want to make sure field will be open.
can anyone confirm this for me and tell me the hours?
thanks!
Back to top Go down
A

A

PostSubject: Re: need field info please   need field info please I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:57 pm

The first game starts at 11ish, but the gate is open plenty earlier. Done at 3:30, maybe later depending on how everybody is feeling.
Back to top Go down
sketchy

PostSubject: Re: need field info please   need field info please I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:00 pm

EDIT: Dang my brother beat me to it

It's going to be open from about 11 to 4 or so depending on how late people want to play and how late Norm the owner/ operator wants to stay open. Your best bet is to get there early to get set up so you can start playing at around 11. It's a great field, I've been playing there since the beginning, and I am also on the fields team, Team 51. There's always a good group of regulars that show up, you will feel at home here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.team51.net
KordwellKlan

PostSubject: Re: need field info please   need field info please I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:10 pm

thanks for the help
if we dont get there til 12 can we still get in to play? or do we have to start right at 11?
this is a surprise birthday present and we are about 2 - 2.5 hrs away from the field, not sure i can get everyone there before 12.
there are about 5 coming.

sketchy wrote:
EDIT: Dang my brother beat me to it

It's going to be open from about 11 to 4 or so depending on how late people want to play and how late Norm the owner/ operator wants to stay open. Your best bet is to get there early to get set up so you can start playing at around 11. It's a great field, I've been playing there since the beginning, and I am also on the fields team, Team 51. There's always a good group of regulars that show up, you will feel at home here.
Back to top Go down
sketchy

PostSubject: Re: need field info please   need field info please I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:12 pm

You can show up anytime
Back to top Go down
http://www.team51.net
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: need field info please   need field info please I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:00 pm

Yeah if you show at noon you'll miss the first game or two thats all.
Back to top Go down
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

PostSubject: Re: need field info please   need field info please I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm

there are a few safety thngs before you play, study but it shouldn't be long after you get there. Chrono your markers, if using rentals it is basically a check, air 'em up and you're ready. The safety brief is Norm in person for a group most likely , or there is a video of Norm. you'll sign waivers, the field of play is as short as 30 second walk or as long as a minute lol! after the car ride you might enjoy the walk to the village/town. bounce My son and I won't make the day (soccer games) but you've seen the posts from NZ clan chris and two sons they'll make you feel right at home. Be careful you may have so much fun you'll want to drive back next week for Creep Show III, halloween themes event!!

have fun paint 'em if you got 'em

scott
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need field info please   need field info please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need field info please
Page 1 of 1