Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league

Go down 
+2
Admin
milsimleague
6 posters
AuthorMessage
milsimleague

Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league Empty
PostSubject: Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league   Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:32 am

If you’re a Woodsballer, scenario team member or into tactical, scenario or mil-sim paintball, then you should not miss this upcoming “live” broadcast at PbLive on

Wed., Dec. 2nd at 6:00 pm PST/9:00 pm EST
PbLive will be hosting the initial launch announcement
of the new scenario paintball league…
MILSIM CORPS™
the ultimate scenario league

PbLive's address: www.pblive.tv

Don’t forget to mark your calendars and invite your teammates and allies

See you on the battlefield!

The Corps

Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league Logo-recruiting-1-ani
Back to top Go down
http://www.milsimleague.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: NOTE from Norm - Owner of Field51   Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:38 am

Thanks for touching base.

Just so the rest of the readers know I'm already working on a woodsball tourney for the 2010 season... stay tuned.

So with that said: What is everyone's thoughts on the tourney.

This format above,or SPPL - http://www.playsppl.com , UWL - http://www.playuwl.com , Others????

Our own format??? Love to hear from everyone........ My thoughts a 5 man format.........
Back to top Go down
https://field51.forumotion.com
Moving Target

Moving Target

PostSubject: Re: Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league   Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:05 pm

our own format Norm!

that's the way we do it =^D bounce
Back to top Go down
Cheif

PostSubject: Re: Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league   Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:19 pm

Whatever you decide Shipyard is interested.
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league   Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:32 pm

^^^Awesome!! Good to hear Shipyard. Good to hear.

I like 4 or 5 man. People can build decent teams with 4 or 5 and maybe a back up. Definitely reasonable. I think we should stay very close to SPPL or UWL rules, with maybe a couple changes to better suit the field(s) and team sizes. That way rules wont need to be interpreted very much and things can get ironed out early and any rule changes will be minor and easier to incorporate as the tourney grows. Build it and they will come.

Maybe start a new "official" thread for this?
Back to top Go down
Chevywithahemi88

Chevywithahemi88

PostSubject: Re: Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league   Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:30 pm

A separate division for the speedball crew would be nice, since we all know they play the game a little differently than some of us prefer *cough* sorry.

either that or have a 1:1 Player:Ref ratio

don't even get me started..my grudge lies within one particular small group of players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league   Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention Woodsball Players: New scenario league
Page 1 of 1