Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sketchy

PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel Empty
PostSubject: PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel   PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:11 am

Here's my Trracer with a brass J&J barrel. Marker has a bottom line set up and comes with an elbow. Has the adjustable bolt too. This marker is in pristine condition, and has little to no flaws. No leaks and shoots amazing, and the auto trigger works like a charm. I've never used this in a game, and only shot a few pocket hopper fulls through this.

I'll be at Field 51 this saturday for the pump game

Asking: $70 or best offer

Trades:
Anything offer

Please post then PM

PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel 100_0475-1

PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel 100_0479

PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel 100_0478
Back to top Go down
http://www.team51.net

PMI Trracer, with bottom line, and J&J Brass barrel
Page 1 of 1