Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lushin

Lushin

Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts Empty
PostSubject: Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts   Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:25 pm

More of a feeler really. I recently bought some new parts for my Phenom. I got the assault foregrip and will be getting the assault stock. So I don't need the stock foregrip the marker comes with and I won't need the RAP4 carbine stock that is on the marker now. May even sell the AFG 2 I have with the stock foregrip, as I plan to get the first AFG as it is bigger and should fit my hand better. No idea about prices yet, would be willing to sell it all in one package. Don't worry I have an idea how much alot of these upgrades cost and I know they are used so I'm not gonna be asking the retail prices.

Ok add a hopper to the mix aswell. Also an off set mount for a scope. if anyone is interested I will post pictures.
Back to top Go down
Lushin

Lushin

Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts   Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:51 pm

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/Sheebus/PIC_0039.jpg
Here is a pic of what I'm selling. The stock front foregrip, the angled foregrip, the angled rail for a scope, the stock, and the hopper. I'm replaceing it sll so I don't need it anymore.
If you are interested in anything let me know and we can talk prices. Like I said I'm not trying to make money and I'm not hard up for the money so make an offer.
Back to top Go down

Maybe selling some Tippmann X7 Phenom parts
Page 1 of 1