Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums

Field51 Scenario Woodsball Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Field51  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Life after Field51 What are you doing these days... I'm sure others would like to here from you.
WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm by Admin

» The Holidays 2014
WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by Ref

» Sorry - Closing
WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 pm by Ref

» Magazine fed
WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am by bearKing

» RAP4 T68 For Sale
WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 am by bearKing

» Thanks Norm!
WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm by Lushin

» Magpul MOE front shroud for X7 Phenom
WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm by Lushin

» X-Mas 2013
WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 pm by Ref

» Creep Show VII Let's talk it up and see Who shoots Who
WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm by Lushin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

WTB Tippmann Phenom

Go down 
+5
maineiacpballer
Trum_15
Looper
Norboo
bearKing
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bearKing

WTB Tippmann Phenom Empty
PostSubject: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:23 am

anyone know where to get a Phenom for cheaper than $400??
Back to top Go down
Norboo

Norboo

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:45 am

bearKing wrote:
anyone know where to get a Phenom for cheaper than $400??

See me (norm) owner of Field51,at the next walk on play day, I'll hook you up.
Back to top Go down
http://team51.net
bearKing

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:59 pm

ive never been to field 51 haha whens the next walk on day?
Back to top Go down
bearKing

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:25 pm

i appreciate your offer norm, and a "hook up" whatever that may entail, sounds great.. however no matter how much cheaper you can sell me a phenom, i still need to sell my current marker first. Which is an A5 w/ the flatline barrel and RT.
Back to top Go down
Looper

Looper

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:03 pm

bearKing wrote:
i appreciate your offer norm, and a "hook up" whatever that may entail, sounds great.. however no matter how much cheaper you can sell me a phenom, i still need to sell my current marker first. Which is an A5 w/ the flatline barrel and RT.

Silly bear, "Quality Always Shoots Straight" -> http://www.airgundesignsusa.com Phenom is just a knock-off of an Automag... Oh, if you ever worry about resale value, a used ULE Automags with an X-Valve sell at about the same price point as new ones... How many Tippmann owners can say that.

BTW, Norm is also a dealer for AGD...
Back to top Go down
Trum_15

Trum_15

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:44 pm

He is? i didn't know that!

Or are you the AGD dealer?
Back to top Go down
bearKing

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:57 pm

automag isnt tippmann though, i like the reliability of the company, ive been playing paintball off and on for 8 years now, and ive always used a tippmann... its what i know, and im comfortable with them
Back to top Go down
maineiacpballer

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:21 pm

I have been playing for about 3-4 years I think. I first bought a 98c and then an a5. I agree that they are able to be kept up without much need, but I went to AGD a year after buying my first marker and I still own other markers but always go back to my AGD guns. I sold off both my tippmanns and just love the reliability of my current setup. I know that it is going to work whenever I take it out of my gear bag, if it doesn't it is only a handful of things which I can fix a lot faster than breaking down a clam shell. I also would like to add that I took my Etac(AGD emag lowers with a tac one body on it) of of the gear bag after it sat all winter long and it was still chronoing in at what I had it last set at.

Tippmann is good, but AGD is far more superior.
Back to top Go down
bearKing

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Meh, thats your opinion guy, but im still getting a phenom
Back to top Go down
maineiacpballer

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:49 pm

I never said you shouldnt, I am just saying that AGD makes a reliable marker that is well worth what you put into it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:30 am

I'll be running with a new tippy X7-P before the summer is over my self......
Back to top Go down
https://field51.forumotion.com
sarge88

sarge88

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:06 pm

the Tippmann x7 phenom is an awesome gun. Iv used it a couple times now and im very happy with it. its my first Tippmann gun too. was expensive but well worth the money. the upgrade options are a nice touch as well. il hopefully be going to the next walk on day(SAT 17th). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bearKing

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:49 pm

haha *bump*
Back to top Go down
Looper

Looper

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:49 am

Looper wrote:
bearKing wrote:

Silly bear, "Quality Always Shoots Straight" -> http://www.airgundesignsusa.com Phenom is just a knock-off of an Automag... Oh, if you ever worry about resale value, a used ULE Automags with an X-Valve sell at about the same price point as new ones... How many Tippmann owners can say that.

Bad news for you Tippmann owners... I hear Tippmann just dropped the street price on the X7 thus pushing the resale price down on all used A5's and X7's markers...
Back to top Go down
bearKing

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:59 am

muahahaha i already sold my A5! hopefully in to order the phenom on the morrow
Back to top Go down
Cheese Nip

Cheese Nip

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:54 pm

Looper wrote:
Looper wrote:
bearKing wrote:

Bad news for you Tippmann owners... I hear Tippmann just dropped the street price on the X7 thus pushing the resale price down on all used A5's and X7's markers...

That just means that we can get more of them. Two weeks ago I was running across the field and tripped on one of the trenches. I fell on my A5 hard enough to break off my scope. I picked it up and kept playing without having to tweak a thing. How well would your hopper hold up in a fall like that? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
chris n

chris n

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:07 pm

The Phenom will be a good choice.
Back to top Go down
Looper

Looper

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Cheese Nip wrote:
That just means that we can get more of them. Two weeks ago I was running across the field and tripped on one of the trenches. I fell on my A5 hard enough to break off my scope. I picked it up and kept playing without having to tweak a thing. How well would your hopper hold up in a fall like that? Twisted Evil

I think it would survive just fine...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB Tippmann Phenom   WTB Tippmann Phenom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Tippmann Phenom
Page 1 of 1